+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Bucs cut Josh Freeman

  1. #1

    Bucs cut Josh Freeman

    From starting QB to unemployed in 4 regular season games, the 0-4 Bucs have cut ties with QB Josh Freeman.

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...bay-buccaneers

    "NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reports the Bucs released their (typo) starting quarterback Thursday. According to Rapoport, the Bucs called the other 31 teams in an effort to trade Freeman. Finding no takers, the team moved on.

    The Bucs will be on the hook for the balance of Freeman's 2013 salary, which is approximately $6.25 million."
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 10-03-2013 at 06:00 PM.

  2. #2
    There is our replacement for Eli!!!! (RED)

  3. #3
    Veteran myles2424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    4,432
    Me & freeman tag some of the same chicks (tampa is a small town)
    I've heard a lot of funny things about the guy...last week I had one of them at my house & josh kept calling until 3am and the broad put him on speaker phone, guy sounds like a major clown...

  4. #4
    Veteran ebick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,288
    gotta go to Jax, no?

  5. #5
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Might be Buffalo now that EJ is out for the year.

  6. #6
    Veteran ebick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Might be Buffalo now that EJ is out for the year.
    Source? what I read says "a few weeks"

    http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...3-330a68e84a3f

  7. #7
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by ebick View Post
    Source? what I read says "a few weeks"

    http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...3-330a68e84a3f
    Yours is more recent, I read something last night. Nevermind!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ebick View Post
    gotta go to Jax, no?
    It looks as if they're going to ride the Gabbert train all the way to the first overall pick.

  9. #9
    Veteran NYGisBallin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Concrete Jungle
    Posts
    2,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    It looks as if they're going to ride the Gabbert train all the way to the first overall pick.
    Probably a smart move on their part..

    Freeman will be a Bill. No doubt in mind. Said it last night during the game.. Freeman will be the QB of the losing team.


    Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Me & freeman tag some of the same chicks (tampa is a small town)
    I've heard a lot of funny things about the guy...last week I had one of them at my house & josh kept calling until 3am and the broad put him on speaker phone, guy sounds like a major clown...
    ...are you being serious? LOL

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts