+ Reply to Thread

Grade the trades

Trade 1: I traded Mike Vick (my backup), steve smith and Darren sproles for Brandon Marshall
    Trade 2: I traded Marques Colston for Hakeem Nicks and David Wilson

So my starting lineup (12 team, .5ppr league) went from this:
    QB: Aaron Rodgers
    WR: Colston, D-Jax, Smith
    RB: Spiller, Bush
    W/R: Sproles
    TE: Cameron

To This:
    QB: Rodgers
    WR: Marshall, d-jax. Nicks
    RB: Spiller, Bush
    W/R: Wilson
    TE: Cameron
    Last edited by juice33s; 10-03-2013 at 06:51 PM.

I love the Colston trade, indifferent about the Marshall trade.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I love the Colston trade, indifferent about the Marshall trade.
    My thinking was Marhsall is a homerun hitter and those are the guys who propel you to huge weeks. And when you break it down I really only gave up Darren sproles for Brandon Marshal because Vick was never going to play for me again and Smith is on an obvious decline imo and I was looking to bench him regardless

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    My thinking was Marhsall is a homerun hitter and those are the guys who propel you to huge weeks. And when you break it down I really only gave up Darren sproles for Brandon Marshal because Vick was never going to play for me again and Smith is on an obvious decline imo and I was looking to bench him regardless
    Sproles is solid in 1/2 ppr. If Wilson comes through, you killed it -- no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Sproles is solid in 1/2 ppr. If Wilson comes through, you killed it -- no doubt.
    Yeah I'm banking on nicks returning to form, which if he does, he's just as good if not better then Colston. Also we all know Wilson has talent its just a matter of when it all come together for him.

In the end I swapped Colston /Smith for Marshall /Nicks (something I'd do all day everyday). Now its just a matter of Wilson holding his own against Sproles production

Wilson's gonna blow this week