+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can we get red tags on the jerseys again, please?

they look like friggin practice jerseys now

Re: Can we get red tags on the jerseys again, please?

Didnt even notice that - Nike takes over next season right? Im sure we wont see anything like their concept images but I'm curious what the changes may be.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

I am not a big fan of our home uni's. Too plain for me.

Here are the concept jerseys linked on another forum

http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php?t=274496

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]I am not a big fan of our home uni's.* Too plain for me.

[/quote]

I'll never buy a jersey if those are them. They are just so damn ugly

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="TrueBlue07"]I am not a big fan of our home uni's. Too plain for me.

[/quote]

I'll never buy a jersey if those are them. They are just so damn ugly[/quote]

I know very little about the designing of jerseys process, but I would think Nike throws all of these ideas out there expecting to have the NFL reject 90% of them. I can't see how Nike thought the jerseys they presented would actually make it to an NFL field. This isn't Oregon.

I'd love the Giants to go back to their 80's/early 90's jerseys.

[quote user="TrueBlue07"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="TrueBlue07"]I am not a big fan of our home uni's.* Too plain for me.

[/quote]

I know very little about the designing of jerseys process, but I would think Nike throws all of these ideas out there expecting to have the NFL reject 90% of them.* I can't see how Nike thought the jerseys they presented would actually make it to an NFL field.* This isn't Oregon.*

[/quote]

wont happen

this organization loves the classics and the roots connected to the current uniforms

you will never seen anything flashy from this club as long as there is a Mara signing the checks

I know for a fact that it took some serious persuading for Mara to agree to having the smoke machine and the firework rack boarders for introductions...... actually he would only agree for it to happen for a certain amount of games

they like to keep it traditional and keep it about what happens between the 53 1/2 yards of turf from sideline to sideline .........and I personally like it that way

but to the OP....yeah the red collar was a nice touch....it lined up nice with the helmet stripe to the eye

[quote user="TrueBlue07"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="TrueBlue07"]I am not a big fan of our home uni's.* Too plain for me.

[/quote]
    you do realize those uniforms are fake right, lol, that's old news

I know very little about the designing of jerseys process, but I would think Nike throws all of these ideas out there expecting to have the NFL reject 90% of them.* I can't see how Nike thought the jerseys they presented would actually make it to an NFL field.* This isn't Oregon.*

[/quote]
    you know the jerseys are fake right?

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="TrueBlue07"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="TrueBlue07"]I am not a big fan of our home uni's. Too plain for me.

[/quote]

I know very little about the designing of jerseys process, but I would think Nike throws all of these ideas out there expecting to have the NFL reject 90% of them. I can't see how Nike thought the jerseys they presented would actually make it to an NFL field. This isn't Oregon.

[/quote]

wont happen

this organization loves the classics and the roots connected to the current uniforms

you will never seen anything flashy from this club as long as there is a Mara signing the checks

I know for a fact that it took some serious persuading for Mara to agree to having the smoke machine and the firework rack boarders for introductions...... actually he would only agree for it to happen for a certain amount of games

they like to keep it traditional and keep it about what happens between the 53 1/2 yards of turf from sideline to sideline .........and I personally like it that way

but to the OP....yeah the red collar was a nice touch....it lined up nice with the helmet stripe to the eye[/quote]

Wont happen for the 80s uniforms or the ones from Nike? I don't think anyone thinks we'll see the Nike jerseys, or wants to for that matter.

Now a Giants home blue with some red trim around the name and #s would be nice.

[quote user="NYG 5"]

they look like friggin practice jerseys now
    [/quote]

I always thought of you as a mature, knowledgeable fan.

So here we are going to the playoffs for the first in 3 years and you want to bring back the little patch of red on the jersey?

WTF?

[]
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a quarter turn.

Veteran

Juast wait until NIKE gets a hold of the uniforms.

Personally, I would like to see the blue jersey's like the NY Rangers jerseys. The numbers are red outlined in white.