+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Playoff Predictions?

Whats your predictions for the whole playoffs?

Bench Player

Re: Playoff Predictions?

giants lose to saints in nfc championship game after beating the packers in round 2.

Bench Player

although if Giants can avoid New Orleans, I think we win the whole thing

its a tough one. the giants have played up to there competition all season. there stinkers have been to lesser opponents, EXCEPT NO.

if NO gets to the NFC Champ. game, I dont think we'll make it to the super bowl tho u never know.
    IF NO gets knocked out, I honestly believe we could get there.

there is just way too much to try and predict for the NFC.

AFC, I see it being NE vs Baltimore. Pitt losing Mendenhall will be disastrous for them...I actually wouldnt even be surprised if Denver wins. Pitt. has won some games vs lesser teams but they always seemed close, wins like 7-3, 10-3, 10-7...they dont blow good defenses away.

BUT I'm hoping for a NYG vs PITT super bowl bc i'd love to see that qb battle.

Starter

[quote user="BigBlue24/7"]although if Giants can avoid New Orleans, I think we win the whole thing
    [/quote]

I completely agree

Starter

[quote user="giantsfan420"]its a tough one. the giants have played up to there competition all season. there stinkers have been to lesser opponents, EXCEPT NO.

if NO gets to the NFC Champ. game, I dont think we'll make it to the super bowl tho u never know.
    IF NO gets knocked out, I honestly believe we could get there.

there is just way too much to try and predict for the NFC.

AFC, I see it being NE vs Baltimore. Pitt losing Mendenhall will be disastrous for them...I actually wouldnt even be surprised if Denver wins. Pitt. has won some games vs lesser teams but they always seemed close, wins like 7-3, 10-3, 10-7...they dont blow good defenses away.

BUT I'm hoping for a NYG vs PITT super bowl bc i'd love to see that qb battle.[/quote]

Yeah I agree...I love our gmen but I don't see them beating NO in the NFC Championship game.
    A NYG vs PITT superbowl would be epic, I would love to shut the steelers fans up

If NO makes it, I'll say NO vs Baltimore

If NO doesn't make it, I'll say NYG vs Baltimore

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]If NO makes it, I'll say NO vs Baltimore

If NO doesn't make it, I'll say NYG vs Baltimore[/quote]This.

We seem to have peaked at the right time. Should have more people back at full health as well. We can make a run for it.