+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Falcon's Analyst Assessment of the Giants.

I thought that it would nice to share one the local Falcon analyst's assessment of the Giant that I found on the Falcon website. I thought this guys was completely off when talking about our offense.

Tell what me you think.

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/top...eo-atl-vs-nyg/
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

Re: Falcon's Analyst Assessment of the Giants.

did he really say the giants arent a vertical passing team?
    does he even watch the opposing teams before he makes a report?

but i do have to say he was pretty solid in discussing other aspects of our team.

he says the Giants are NOT a vertical passing team? that kind of surprises me...they are the only team I have ever seen that 3rd and 1 goes deep consistently.
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Veteran

[quote user="giantsfan420"]did he really say the giants arent a vertical passing team?

but i do have to say he was pretty solid in discussing other aspects of our team.[/quote]That makes his pick of the Falcons moot. He points out how the Falcons run the ball well. And how we struggle against the run. Well, Dallas runs the ball well too. They couldn't do anything because we jumped on em quickly, forcing them to throw more. How did we do it? Ding ding throwing the ball down the field.

What do the Falcons struggle with? The deep ball. They won't have a chance to get the ground game going if we start fast and get a lead.

[quote user="giantsfan420"]did he really say the giants arent a vertical passing team?

but i do have to say he was pretty solid in discussing other aspects of our team.[/quote]

I guess that I don't need to waste time copy/pasting this link. Thanks. Not vertical??/?

That guy is a complete homer. The giants are high on the list of pass plays over 20 and 40 yds. I am not sure what he is talking about. He made mention that he watch a lot of Giants game. Obviously that isn't the case.

He is absolutely right about us playing zone. The last two games of the season we didn't play to much zone.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

This analyst sounds clueless like the fans. It'll be close but the gmen will wrap this up in the 4th.

I just think his evaluation was dumb. He obviously doesn't know much about this team.

Doesn't Eli lead all NFL QBs in pass plays of over 40 yards? lol I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere earlier this year.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

I question how much he has seen the Giants if he thinks they are not a vertical team.