+ Reply to Thread

Coughlin gives the CROWD some love

Just heard him speaking during an update on 660.

Thanking the fans, we made a big difference against the Cowboys. Asking us to do the same this weekend. Love it !!!!

Re: Coughlin gives the CROWD some love

Way to go TC.

[quote user="Giantsin04"]Just heard him speaking during an update on 660.

Thanking the fans, we made a big difference against the Cowboys. Asking us to do the same this weekend. Love it !!!![/quote]

I'm sure that's what they are going to get this weekend as well.

Team has been exciting albeit the ups and downs. Fans are going to be wild

Veteran

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="Giantsin04"]Just heard him speaking during an update on 660.

Thanking the fans, we made a big difference against the Cowboys. Asking us to do the same this weekend. Love it !!!![/quote]

I'm sure that's what they are going to get this weekend as well.

Team has been exciting albeit the ups and downs. Fans are going to be wild[/quote]

I hope so....Sunday playoff game at 1pm....no excuses not to go wild

All-Pro

i think more free towels are in order ... how about Flip the Birds! ... maybe too racey, but more towels for sure .... i know Steelers, we are not that original, but hey whatever works

I just read that we're gonna be handing out towels again. Can't wait for Sunday !!

I also think that the season ticket holders did a nice job in not selling out to the Cowboy fan base. There were certainly Cowboy fans in the crowd but less than usual. I can only think that the Giants season ticket holders were careful in who they gave or sold tickets to. There should be even less Falcons fans. Great job!
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="G-Man67"]i think more free towels are in order ... how about Flip the Birds! ... maybe too racey, but more towels for sure .... i know Steelers, we are not that original, but hey whatever works[/quote]

x2 But I think more All in towels would be good. Haha Flip the birds would be hilarious.

Well tom i thank you, for noticing the great job I did on pumping up the crowd if I had another Ticket i would be there again This weekend doing it agian. LMAO!!!!!

I cant wait for this game, Ive never been to a playoff game before but I get loud for every game like it is a playoff game. I cant wait to see and hear 80,000 people going nuts like me

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'