+ Reply to Thread

Vegas has us as 3 point favorites

what do you guys think? i think its a fair line.

some analysts i actually respect are saying the words some dont like stated here:

the giants team is getting hot at the perfect time, and things are playing out eerily similar to 07. they had a loss to GB which gave them motivation like the loss to NE in 07. The pass rush is finally getting healthy.

i got to admit, and i knw its two completely diff. teams, but i'd be lying if i said this doesnt feel like 07 in a lot of ways.

if we get the win vs atlanta, and we go play GB...the team will have a chip on their shoulder, and GB will have not played rodgers and several of their starters for two weeks. i could see us being more physical than them if we play them.

this post season is gonna be a lot of fun...hopefully.

Re: Vegas has us as 3 point favorites

you get 3 points for just being the Home team

[quote user="bansaw"]you get 3 points for just being the Home team

[/quote]

That is not true, all things even you get the 3, otherwise could be more or less.
    3 means teams are basically even but home field gave you the three.

It will really be three weeks since a lot of their starters have played in a game, no?

[quote user="bansaw"]you get 3 points for just being the Home team

[/quote]

i dunno bout that. vegas takes into consideration EVERYTHING, and seeing as the giants have struggled at home in the reg. season AND playoffs before, they must have based it on more factors than just home team.

[quote user="bashful"][quote user="bansaw"]you get 3 points for just being the Home team

[/quote]

That is not true, all things even you get the 3, otherwise could be more or less.
    3 means teams are basically even but home field gave you the three.[/quote]

exactly
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

[quote user="bashful"][quote user="bansaw"]you get 3 points for just being the Home team

[/quote]

3 means teams are basically even but home field gave you the three.[/quote]so you say its not true in your first sentence
    then say what I say the second sentence

lol

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="bansaw"]you get 3 points for just being the Home team

[/quote]

i dunno bout that. vegas takes into consideration EVERYTHING, and seeing as the giants have struggled at home in the reg. season AND playoffs before, they must have based it on more factors than just home team.[/quote]:facepalm:

[quote user="TheAngryTuna"]It will really be three weeks since a lot of their starters have played in a game, no?[/quote]

yeah ur right, my bad. two nfl weeks in terms of schedule but really 3 weeks in terms of play.

thats why i was confused mccarthy sat so many starters INCLUDING rodgers

that could be a huge dentriment to them. they are based on having quick starts. i havent seen a game from them this season where things were tough early, that can be a tough thing to overcome...while we have jumped out to leads early but also struggled early...alot...we just got to get by atlanta.

we're 3-0 vs atlanta last 3 times we've played them. plus they are an avg team away from there dome and in outdoor conditions.

stopping turner weill be key bc if we do that it throws their whole gameplan into flux.

Veteran

[quote user="giantsfan420"]what do you guys think? i think its a fair line.

some analysts i actually respect are saying the words some dont like stated here:

the giants team is getting hot at the perfect time, and things are playing out eerily similar to 07. they had a loss to GB which gave them motivation like the loss to NE in 07. The pass rush is finally getting healthy.

i got to admit, and i knw its two completely diff. teams, but i'd be lying if i said this doesnt feel like 07 in a lot of ways.

if we get the win vs atlanta, and we go play GB...the team will have a chip on their shoulder, and GB will have not played rodgers and several of their starters for two weeks. i could see us being more physical than them if we play them.

this post season is gonna be a lot of fun...hopefully.[/quote]

3 points...standard HFA. Should be a great game.