Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hilarious Video

Hilarious Video

Hello all,

I have been a giants fan all my life. Recently my grandma has passed away and wanted to share with you all a very special video she and I made. (Mods: totally clean content!)

My you tube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSyracuseRenegades) has a bunch of vids, but the most important one is this one. I think you will enjoy it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIgybVfnVHQ

Re: Hilarious Video

Please reply if you like them, she was an incredible lady and I want to share how hilarious she was with as many as possible...

All-Pro

Sorry bout ur loss my condolences.

As for the vid i wouldn't call it "Hilarious" at all,but i did smirk.

Yeah but that Calvin peeing on something is super funny, thanks for your reply Johnny Showbusiness.

[quote user="listenup"]Sorry bout ur loss my condolences.

As for the vid i wouldn't call it "Hilarious" at all,but i did smirk.[/quote]

I agree...Sorry dude not funny! and i'm Sorry bout ur loss i lost my grandma 2 months ago.
    ALL IN!

I love how you jerks will take the time to prove you have no taste while at the same time giving me your condolences.

All-Pro

[quote user="SyrRenegades"]I love how you jerks will take the time to prove you have no taste while at the same time giving me your condolences.[/quote][:'(]

Uare not gonna last long here if u can't take ppl not agreeing with what u find funny or ur views on things.

Thick skin is a must around here.
    </P>

</P>

I certainly cannot deal with people shortening words that don't need to be shortened.

People? really? That extra three letters are too many?

Leave my skin out of this racist.

All-Pro

[quote user="SyrRenegades"]I certainly cannot deal with people shortening words that don't need to be shortened. People? really? That extra three letters are too many? Leave my skin out of this racist.[/quote]
    How bout dis 4 u G.F.Y.
    </P>

BTW,u sound like a moron callin me racist when i said "Thick Skin".Learn what that means dumb ****.</P>

Your hurtful acronyms are powerless since I have no idea what your vocabulary is like. I'm assuming limited.

I come from a long line of thin skinned people. I will not let your obvious prejudice against me keep me from posting.