+ Reply to Thread

How bad did Osi hurt his ankle?

heard on sportscenter that Osi hurt his ankle again against the boys last week. anyone got an update as to if he'll play?

Re: How bad did Osi hurt his ankle?

Just heard something on the radio about having a set back or something...couldnt hear it to well...God I hope he can play...

Veteran

@MikeGarafolo Mike Garafolo

DE Osi Umenyiora will practice today. RB Ahmad Bradshaw probably won't. At least that's the way it sounded. #nyg

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

It was on Mike fat*** Bradshaw and herzilic(sp) did not practice ...so I assume Osi and Ballard did.
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Veteran

[quote user="fansince69"]It was on Mike fat*** Bradshaw and herzilic(sp) did not practice ...so I assume Osi and Ballard did.
    [/quote]

Garafolo is usually spot on. When I saw him tweet that Osi will practice I went back to ignoring ESPN like I always do lol.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Heard on FAN that he was at media portion of practice and looked good during drills.