+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

After watching some Julio Jones highlights

who's gonna cover him????

The kid is a flat out beast! Physical as hell, tall, and a fast mofo to boot...

If Webby's on Roddy then that means...gulp...Ross is gonna be on Jones I'm assuming?

AARON ROSS???

Should I pray?

Re: After watching some Julio Jones highlights

I mentioned this in another thread. That is a scary match-up to think about we may need to double him at certain times.

Man I really miss T2

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

[quote user="GiantWarfare"]Should I pray?[/quote]

Wouldn't hurt.

We'll have to double him probably.

That said, it'll be like a minor version of Megatron. Put two guys on him and get on your knees and pray the QB sucks at throwing that day.

Ross I bet, unfortunately

[quote user="GiantWarfare"]who's gonna cover him???? The kid is a flat out beast! Physical as hell, tall, and a fast mofo to boot... If Webby's on Roddy then that means...gulp...Ross is gonna be on Jones I'm assuming? AARON ROSS??? Should I pray?[/quote]

Oh we are in trouble there, trust me. I watched him in person all 4 years of his HighSchool Career when he played at Foley, Alabama. He was a rival school to where my kids went. He was a MAN among boys.

I also watched him like everyone else while he was at Bama where he won a NC Title with the Crimson Tide. It was nice cheering for a team that had him on it with his BIG PLAY Breakaway ability. Now its back to routing against him which usually doesnt go so well.
    The kid didnt have a whole lot of smarts while in HS couldnt speak a full sentence but may have made up for it in college, i dont know.

However you are right, he will be a matchup NIGHTMARE for us

Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"]

[quote user="GiantWarfare"]who's gonna cover him???? The kid is a flat out beast! Physical as hell, tall, and a fast mofo to boot... If Webby's on Roddy then that means...gulp...Ross is gonna be on Jones I'm assuming? AARON ROSS??? Should I pray?[/quote]

Oh we are in trouble there, trust me. I watched him in person all 4 years of his HighSchool Career when he played at Foley, Alabama. He was a rival school to where my kids went. He was a MAN among boys.

I also watched him like everyone else while he was at Bama where he won a NC Title with the Crimson Tide. It was nice cheering for a team that had him on it with his BIG PLAY Breakaway ability. Now its back to routing against him which usually doesnt go so well.
    The kid didnt have a whole lot of smarts while in HS couldnt speak a full sentence but may have made up for it in college, i dont know.

However you are right, he will be a matchup NIGHTMARE for us

[/quote]

oh boy...Ross better eat his wheaties...

but then again, its all gonna come down to our pass rush...if we can get to Ryan early and often, then that should negate Jones' impact...

still...its scary to think about.

One thing Mayock said that's a good strategy against Megatron (and we could use it here) is to disguise the coverage so that Matty Ice doesn't think that Julio will be an adequate option. Have him look to Roddy and his other WR's instead.

[quote user="GiantWarfare"]who's gonna cover him????

The kid is a flat out beast! Physical as hell, tall, and a fast mofo to boot...

If Webby's on Roddy then that means...gulp...Ross is gonna be on Jones I'm assuming?

AARON ROSS???

Should I pray?[/quote]Thats the biggest thing that scares the crap out of me about the Falcons

We NEED to attack Ryan hard n fast
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

JPP TUCK OSI CANTY