+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who performs better this Sunday? Cruz or Nicks?

How do you think the falcons will cover these guys? Do you think Cruz gets doubled? bumped at the line more?

Re: Who performs better this Sunday? Cruz or Nicks?

Nicks

why? u think they focus on cruz and leave nicks open?

I think Nicks will have a monster game this week. With Cruz' td's against the Jets and Cowboys, he has drawn alot of praise. I have a feeling Nicks will see more 1 on 1's with Cruz receiving more attention from the Atlanta defense.

Nicks will have a BIG day regardless but so will cruz.

If the Falcons were dumb enough to NOT double Nicks, Eli will go his way EVERY time & make them look foolish.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Slick Nicks...With the production Cruz has had the last two weeks I think the Falcons are going roll to whatever side he's on...

I think Hakeem is going to start to benefit from this much like Cruz has when teams doubled Nicks.

nicks def beat his guy at the end of the cowboys game. 1 on 1, hakeem is a matchup nightmare! now let's hope he can perform for his FIRST playoff game!

i think they'll put grimes on cruz who match up more similar in body stature.
    robinson on nicks.
    they'll bracket coverage more, but i have a feeling atlanta will hope grimes can handle cruz in 1v1 situations.

i think cruz will have a few more big plays, but nicks could have the better day.

[quote user="titwio"]Slick Nicks...With the production Cruz has had the last two weeks I think the Falcons are going roll to whatever side he's on...

I think Hakeem is going to start to benefit from this much like Cruz has when teams doubled Nicks.[/quote]
    This would be the common wisdom. But, Cruz is on some kind of roll that is hard to bet against. Mother ****er is en fuego

no way they focus on Nicks more than Cruz this game.

Cruz has gotten so much attention/praise the last couple of games, they'll try to limit him thus giving Nicks more opportunities.

Nicks is gonna have to capitalize and that starts w/ catching the ball...matter fact...that goes for both our star wideouts...

The wildcard could be MM however...he has a knack for making a big play here and there when you least expect it...