+ Reply to Thread

How many towels will be passed out?

Any word of the amount that will be passed out. 10k is not enough, we need MORE!!

Re: How many towels will be passed out?

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Any word of the amount that will be passed out. 10k is not enough, we need MORE!![/quote]

They passed out more than that last game, right? I felt like eveyone had one. No one i was with missed out.

[quote user="Giantsin04"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Any word of the amount that will be passed out. 10k is not enough, we need MORE!![/quote] They passed out more than that last game, right? I felt like eveyone had one. No one i was with missed out.[/quote]

A bunch of us missed out.....and we went in 20 minutes before kick-off......security told us they only had 10,000.....not sure if that was just at their gate or total.....

Might have to go scavengering for stragglers again at the end of the game.....

[quote user="BlueJayC"]

[quote user="Giantsin04"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Any word of the amount that will be passed out. 10k is not enough, we need MORE!![/quote] They passed out more than that last game, right? I felt like eveyone had one. No one i was with missed out.[/quote]

A bunch of us missed out.....and we went in 20 minutes before kick-off......security told us they only had 10,000.....not sure if that was just at their gate or total.....

[/quote]They must have meant 10k at that gate

I cant see them only manufacturing 10k for a sold out game that holds 80k +.... That being said, I REALLY hope they have more than 80K this weekend
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="BlueJayC"]

[/quote]

+1 Got in my seat right before National Anthem.

I saw a bunch of people in my section without them.

I will not miss out this game!

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner