Banned

Cool LOL the Dallas fans once again get Rolled.....errrrr Romoed

this is hilarious..........its like Groundhogs day

usually people who throw for more than 500 yds do lose

I keep telling you people its the Running Game that wins in the NFL

RBs re the cake and passers the icing

We miss Andre Brown so darn BAD

Bench Player
    Thank you To the real Manning for at least handing the CowPies a loss or today would have gone from bad to worse

The running game wasent the reason the cowboys lost, it was allowing 51 points that did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elchanon View Post
    Thank you To the real Manning for at least handing the CowPies a loss or today would have gone from bad to worse
    Does it matter? We can't win a game against Philly... what hope do we have?

Banned
    If the Cowboys had a RB like Shady or Noshon Moreno there would have been no 51 Points scored on them........If they could have run it. Romo would not be tossing ill advised late game passes..........they are a lot like us......they live and die off the pass.......in their case they have a huge TE who is allowed to push off half the time he runs downfield.....it is never called

Peyton Manning is the only elite Manning QB. He showed Eli how it is done.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    this is hilarious..........its like Groundhogs day

usually people who throw for more than 500 yds do lose

I keep telling you people its the Running Game that wins in the NFL

RBs re the cake and passers the icing

We miss Andre Brown so darn BAD
    C'mon Brown is an average running back..we miss Bradshaw more than anything..
    He's the difference maker on and off the field..

Veteran
    In front of flat screen watching 3 & outs!
    At this point I would take Romo over Eli ANYDAY! You have got to be kidding me. At least Romo had his team in the game until the last few minutes & gave his fans something to cheer about. Eli has given us nothing to cheer about this year except hopefully getting some coordinators fired. Hats off to the Cowgirls for playing like they wanted to win opposed to what the Giants have put on the field this year. You can't be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by DayOneGiant View Post
    At this point I would take Romo over Eli ANYDAY! You have got to be kidding me. At least Romo had his team in the game until the last few minutes & gave his fans something to cheer about. Eli has given us nothing to cheer about this year except hopefully getting some coordinators fired. Hats off to the Cowgirls for playing like they wanted to win opposed to what the Giants have put on the field this year. You can't be serious.
    Romo over Eli? You're basing this on what? This year alone?

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    If the Cowboys had a RB like Shady or Noshon Moreno there would have been no 51 Points scored on them........If they could have run it. Romo would not be tossing ill advised late game passes..........they are a lot like us......they live and die off the pass.......in their case they have a huge TE who is allowed to push off half the time he runs downfield.....it is never called
    I disagree. Murray is actually having a really good year. He's 4th in rushing yards, and of the top 5 backs right now, he's got the 2nd high YPA (4.8 YPA) only behind McCoy.

I agree that it would have been smart to run the ball in that situation though. They had an eternity to get into FG range and they needed to waste all of that time so that Peyton wouldn't even step on the field again.

But it wasn't the running game itself. It was the decision to abandon the run that hurt.

+ Reply to Thread