+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tony Gonzalez. How to attack him?

I think we should BUMP him with a LB EVERY SINGLE SNAP.

Do not allow him to roam free for easy wide open catches... we need to account for him at all times.

When we get ATL into a 3rd down situation it's vital that we take them off the field & make them punt.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Re: Tony Gonzalez. How to attack him?

Take his walker away?

Veteran

You know the Cowboys did this to Cruz every time he was in the slot?

Didn't work too well for them lmao.

Same strategy we used against Gronkowski and Jason Witten.

Ringing in the 2012 season!

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]I think we should BUMP him with a LB EVERY SINGLE SNAP.

Do not allow him to roam free for easy wide open catches... we need to account for him at all times.

When we get ATL into a 3rd down situation it's vital that we take them off the field & make them punt.
    [/quote]

Since he was my FF TE, I can tell you that he has been nearly invisible of late.

Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]I think we should BUMP him with a LB EVERY SINGLE SNAP.

[/quote]

Since he was my FF TE, I can tell you that he has been nearly invisible of late.

[/quote]

Well then we need to help him continue that trend.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

You gotta be wary of these vets, thought. Whatever they lose in physicality, they totally can make up for with both experience, & also, they always seem to know how to play the refs to get a call or 2 their way. He's very good, but also old (as far as the NFL goes), so the best thing to do to old guys is keep hitting 'em. Let the hits sink in, & rattle his bones.

I'm more worried about stopping Turner w/out opening things up too much for those receivers. This is a team we can beat, but that will be the challenge for our defense.

I gotta say, as far as I was concerned, our playoffs started 2 weeks ago, w/the Jets. What I like, in addition to the obvious victories, is that our opponents have been getting gradually, progressively more difficult, and in turn, the Giants play has been getting better, slowly, steadily...Jets, to the more difficult Cowboys, and now against the even better Falcons. I'd find it a lot more worrisome if the played the Colts, then the Vikes, then the Saints. Too much of a leap to make in a week. But the teams we've been playing have been better than the next in a less drastic increase.

Man, I cannot wait for Sunday.

As a Falcon fan I agree you have to bump him but the promblem in that is that you open a hole in your D behind him for Julio or White or end up doubling one of them then that leaves the other man to man and thats not good for the G men the best way is to keep them out of the endszone and make them kick FG's thats how you beat the Falcons