+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clowny self benching??

Clowny self benching??

Has anyone read anything about this? I havn't been able to find a lot of info on it so maybe there is more to it or this is possibly a common thing but...supposedly Jadeveon Clowny pulled himself from the lineup Saturday before the Kentucky game. Told his coaches that his ribs were too sore and did not want to play.

Like I already stated, i'm not sure if there is more to it but if it is anything like it looks to me, the one potential bright spot of a Giants horrific season just faded. An absolute freak of a player possibly has some motivation issues? Lack of heart? Just ready to get his big paycheck from the NFL?

Clowney just trying to get to the NFL Draft in one piece not only that but SC is just not that good this season

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Clowney just trying to get to the NFL Draft in one piece not only that but SC is just not that good this season
    I agree with that. That seems to be the case. But if that is his attitude, what is to say that once he gets his big pay, he will not have the same attitude. Say he gets drafted by the Jags or Giants for that matter. Will he not suck it up through pain because his team is not that good anyway and he already has his big pay? I really hope not because someone with that talent would be awful for it to be wasted

So does that mean he will do the same in the NFL? What if he was on this team this year? Would he just bow out now like Tuck and JPP seem to be doing? Do we really want another guy like that that just disappears all time?
    "It wasnt Eli's fault he threw that interception"

+ Reply to Thread