+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 122

Thread: C J MOSLEY

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,116

    C J MOSLEY

    If the Gints end up with a top 5 pick he should be it. No Clowney.

  2. #2
    Starter NYGAiG88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nazareth, PA
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by pathas View Post
    If the Gints end up with a top 5 pick he should be it. No Clowney.
    Not with a top 5 pick I wouldn't

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,116
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGAiG88 View Post
    Not with a top 5 pick I wouldn't
    ok Jerry

  4. #4
    Starter NYGAiG88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nazareth, PA
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by pathas View Post
    ok Jerry
    Not saying I don't like him, but not a top 5 pick. If you were to trade back maybe.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,116
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGAiG88 View Post
    Not saying I don't like him, but not a top 5 pick. If you were to trade back maybe.
    he's ranked as a top 5 prospect. Its the position we need most. But if PF is still here I guess it doesn't matter.

  6. #6
    Starter NYGAiG88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nazareth, PA
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by pathas View Post
    he's ranked as a top 5 prospect. Its the position we need most. But if PF is still here I guess it doesn't matter.

    Where are you seeing he's a top 5 prospect? Maybe his position, but not for all of football.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by pathas View Post
    ok Jerry
    Are you serious?
    Your post alone is about skipping on one of THE most promising prospects EVER!
    Smh....
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”


  8. #8
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    37,215
    Quote Originally Posted by pathas View Post
    If the Gints end up with a top 5 pick he should be it. No Clowney.
    Have you ever watched Clowney play?

    He's in the argument for best defensive prospect of all time.

  9. #9
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,844
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Have you ever watched Clowney play?

    He's in the argument for best defensive prospect of all time.
    You have a hard on for Clowney man. Ease up. He looks good WHEN HE CARES TO PLAY. You all argue about Tuck, well, this kids character looks very on and off ish. I understand he may not want to get hurt, but then, play golf. He looks like a fool and is displaying a terrible personality right now. You want another half assed DE on this team?

    Trade back, draft 2 or 3 OL in the first 3-4 rounds. Start rebuilding frmo the OL out. That is the issue right now. The OL.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=144536&dateline=14121  66338

  10. #10
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    37,215
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    You have a hard on for Clowney man. Ease up. He looks good WHEN HE CARES TO PLAY. You all argue about Tuck, well, this kids character looks very on and off ish. I understand he may not want to get hurt, but then, play golf. He looks like a fool and is displaying a terrible personality right now. You want another half assed DE on this team?

    Trade back, draft 2 or 3 OL in the first 3-4 rounds. Start rebuilding frmo the OL out. That is the issue right now. The OL.
    Me and every scout and GM in the league.

    Best defensive prospect arguably ever.

    Every snap he's on the field he impacts the game.

    But who needs that when we can trade down and get a guard.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts