+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Pretty aloof about this game...

Maybe it was my low expectations after losing to the Redskins the second time, but the fact that we're in this situation at all makes me feel as if we're playing with house money.

I feel the team will be loose and amped. I haven't been this confident about a playoff game since the Bucs.

Feels nothing like my anxiety I had the last time we were in the playoffs in 08. I like where our team is at. I don't care. I'm gonna say it. I'd be surprised if we lost.

Re: Pretty aloof about this game...

sunday cant come soon enough!

Veteran

amen. I'm rolling my eyes at every thing i hear about the falcons chances!

[quote user="njsean"]Maybe it was my low expectations after losing to the Redskins the second time, but the fact that we're in this situation at all makes me feel as if we're playing with house money.

I feel the team will be loose and amped. I haven't been this confident about a playoff game since the Bucs.

Feels nothing like my anxiety I had the last time we were in the playoffs in 08. I like where our team is at. I don't care. I'm gonna say it. I'd be surprised if we lost.[/quote]

i might be wrong but that seems to be the general feeling around here..i know it is for me..ive been very hard on the team especially after the philly loss at home..but the fact that we are in and we are the reason the cowboys arent i feel like anything now is a bonus..do i think we will beat atlanta yes in all honesty i do..and im sure i will still be mad as hell if we lose..but its just a different feeling then what i usually have..i think gmen are the dark horses this yr for sure

Veteran

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="njsean"]Maybe it was my low expectations after losing to the Redskins the second time, but the fact that we're in this situation at all makes me feel as if we're playing with house money.

Feels nothing like my anxiety I had the last time we were in the playoffs in 08. I like where our team is at. I don't care. I'm gonna say it. I'd be surprised if we lost.[/quote]

i might be wrong but that seems to be the general feeling around here..i know it is for me..ive been very hard on the team especially after the philly loss at home..but the fact that we are in and we are the reason the cowboys arent i feel like anything now is a bonus..do i think we will beat atlanta yes in all honesty i do..and im sure i will still be mad as hell if we lose..but its just a different feeling then what i usually have..i think gmen are the dark horses this yr for sure[/quote]

Absolutely. I just have this feeling we're going to be a team others aren't going to want to face....except maybe NO..They might hope for us.

[quote user="njsean"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="njsean"]Maybe it was my low expectations after losing to the Redskins the second time, but the fact that we're in this situation at all makes me feel as if we're playing with house money.

i might be wrong but that seems to be the general feeling around here..i know it is for me..ive been very hard on the team especially after the philly loss at home..but the fact that we are in and we are the reason the cowboys arent i feel like anything now is a bonus..do i think we will beat atlanta yes in all honesty i do..and im sure i will still be mad as hell if we lose..but its just a different feeling then what i usually have..i think gmen are the dark horses this yr for sure[/quote]

Absolutely. I just have this feeling we're going to be a team others aren't going to want to face....except maybe NO..They might hope for us.[/quote]

New orleans is the one team i do not want to play..dnt care about going to lambo..dont care about maybe going to san fran..i just dont want to end up in that super dome..brees is possessed right now

Veteran

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="njsean"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="njsean"]Maybe it was my low expectations after losing to the Redskins the second time, but the fact that we're in this situation at all makes me feel as if we're playing with house money.

Absolutely. I just have this feeling we're going to be a team others aren't going to want to face....except maybe NO..They might hope for us.[/quote]

New orleans is the one team i do not want to play..dnt care about going to lambo..dont care about maybe going to san fran..i just dont want to end up in that super dome..brees is possessed right now[/quote]

Yeah, but I just feel like our players have a F-it attitude right now that can serve them well in any game.

[quote user="njsean"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="njsean"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="njsean"]Maybe it was my low expectations after losing to the Redskins the second time, but the fact that we're in this situation at all makes me feel as if we're playing with house money.

New orleans is the one team i do not want to play..dnt care about going to lambo..dont care about maybe going to san fran..i just dont want to end up in that super dome..brees is possessed right now[/quote]

Yeah, but I just feel like our players have a F-it attitude right now that can serve them well in any game.[/quote]

well with a healthy dline they feed off each other..secondary can be a little bit more agressive and hopefully its lets rolle be a saftey which is what we paid him as

All-Pro

If you told me four weeks ago that the Giants would make the playoffs I wouldn't believe it. It has been a tremendous turnaround the past 2 weeks. I do think they have a decent shot to make a little noise in the playoffs... I wouldn't go so far as super bowl but who would have thought they would get to the SB and beat an undefeated NE? Sure, I annoyed a friend who is an avid NE fan by constantly telling him throughout the playoffs that the Giants would end their perfect season, but I didn't actually believe it would happen
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Game time 1pm sunday,stay on task Giants and take it home.Boy this feels good this week gooooo G-MEN!!!PLAY HARD AND FAST,WIN EVERY DOWN!