+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Any Questions you may have on the Falcons I can answer.

Not on here to cause any trouble or to talk trash. But would be more than happy to answer any Question on the Falcons as I've watched all there games over the last Four years and I'm a big fan of them.

A little on the Offense
    First I'll start with Matt Ryan He really doesn't get his do. I think the most telling stat he has is that sense he's come into the NFL he has more 4th Quater comebacks or game wining drivess than any other QB over that time span and he also has the best record of any Starter over there 1st 4 season. About the only thing he hasn't done is win a playoff game. I think everbody alrealy knows about Michael Turner as well as Roddy White and Tony G. and Julio Jones but three other guys who can have big games and just aren't use enough are Jason Snelling,Jaquizz Rodgers and Harry Douglas. Rodgers and Douglas have game Breaking ability.

And for the D we have a lot of speed a pretty good secondary and then the weak link the front four. The Front four are average to good they stop the run pretty well and at times can get after the QB but inconsistency is what kills them and kills the D. As far as names and Pro bowl type of players or probowl talent is Sean Weatherspoon,Curtis Lofton,William Moore Brent Grimes, John Abraham,Thomas Decoud and I'll note that Cory Peters and Danute Robinson are also pretty good but not Pro bowl type of players like I said the D kills themselfs with inconsistency.

In my opinion the Falcons are loaded with talent on both sides of the ball and that there coaching staff/system's is whats holding the falcons back at times as it seems they play not to lose rather than to win.

But as far as how hard or motivated will the Falcons play all they've heard over the last two weeks is how hot the Giants are and there not. And how they haven't won a playoff game or how the Saint killed there D and then ran up the score. And you can also throw the Dirt bag thing in there that Tuck Said as well. I think there not just coming up there to win but also to prove that they belong there as well as there just not getting there do.

But I'll answer any Question you may have on the Offense,Defense,players,Coachs,tendencies on the Falcons.

Re: Any Questions you may have on the Falcons I can answer.

And you'll stop JPP how exactly ?

I never said we'll stop JJP

who is your weakest starter & who is your strongest? (Ryan excluded, obviously)

I must have missed it, when you said ANY questions.

We'll my bad though you were trying to talk a little trash. But to slow down JPP I expect a lot of no huddle from Matt Ryan as he very good at that mixing in runing and passing plays to keep a good pass rush at bay. And as far as weakest players on Offense I'll say the LT spot and on D I'll say the DE not named Abrham as those two spot have been very inconsitient

Weakest Starter is Dunta. He gets burnt WAY to much. Strongest starter is Curtis Lofton. Hes all over the field and leads the defense.

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]And you'll stop JPP how exactly ?[/quote]
    The dirt bags will try to break their legs between plays.
    Giants Pride Runs Deep

Dunta is a soild CB not the best but pretty good and not the worst player on the Defense side. The DE not named Abraham is the problem as nobody else really gets after the QB

Are you worried that Mike Smith might make another possible boneheaded call on a vital play?

I ask that not as trash talk but as a serious question.