+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The jets

I still want Geno to be benched or something so Simms can play. Then at least I could root for something...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I still want Geno to be benched or something so Simms can play. Then at least I could root for something...
    What do you have against Geno? I like how calm he remains under pressure. He's been steadily improving.

So is this what happens every time that the Giants do poorly - you root for the Jets, who are only mediocre, at best.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    So is this what happens every time that the Giants do poorly - you root for the Jets, who are only mediocre, at best.
    No-one has said they're rooting for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    What do you have against Geno? I like how calm he remains under pressure. He's been steadily improving.
    Nothing against Geno, just want to see Simms get a real shot in the NFL.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

pretty big turn around though from the third week of preseason when they looked to be in a shambles. The proclaim Geno Smith their Starter and he promptly goes out and ****s the bed and makes mistakes about every way possible you can make them against us. He was so bad they lifted him and for some reason put in Sanchez behind a shoestring OLine. Sanchez gets creamed several times and has what looks not to be a season ending injury.

We all looked at the Jets and Rex and were shaking our heads at how bad an ORG they are for doing that.. We were all laughing. Whos laughing now
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    pretty big turn around though from the third week of preseason when they looked to be in a shambles. The proclaim Geno Smith their Starter and he promptly goes out and ****s the bed and makes mistakes about every way possible you can make them against us. He was so bad they lifted him and for some reason put in Sanchez behind a shoestring OLine. Sanchez gets creamed several times and has what looks not to be a season ending injury.

We all looked at the Jets and Rex and were shaking our heads at how bad an ORG they are for doing that.. We were all laughing. Whos laughing now
    So the Jets are darlings of NY again because they beat a weak Falcons team on Monday Night Football in the beginning of October?.. Falcons take a field goal before the half Geno has to march the team down in the 4th quarter and put them in the end zone to win.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

I don't like Jets at all, but I give them props. Doing better than expected...

I like Geno. Kid was impressive against ATL. The jury is still out on him but so far...not bad. Not bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    So the Jets are darlings of NY again because they beat a weak Falcons team on Monday Night Football in the beginning of October?.. Falcons take a field goal before the half Geno has to march the team down in the 4th quarter and put them in the end zone to win.
    +1.

Their defense looks good with some oung talent there. And their offense looks like theyre taking steps in the right direction. Time will tell on that one. But im not about to jump on the Jets bandwagon after 5 games. And when the Jets next win a Super Bowl we can talk about whose town this is.