+ Reply to Thread

Giant Fans All Over

I live midway between DC and Richmond and have been wearing my Giant Gear as usual. For the last two days I have been approached by 6 other Fans ( most of whom had gear on as well ). Amazing that half of them are from the area and have no connection to NY at all ... LOVE IT !!
    There have many other Skins fans thanking " ME " for beating the CowTurds ... AMERICA's TEAM MY ***

Re: Giant Fans All Over

[quote user="RedskinHater"]I live midway between DC and Richmond and have been wearing my Giant Gear as usual. For the last two days I have been approached by 6 other Fans ( most of whom had gear on as well ). Amazing that half of them are from the area and have no connection to NY at all ... LOVE IT !!
    There have many other Skins fans thanking " ME " for beating the CowTurds ... AMERICA's TEAM MY ***
    [/quote][]
    No one remembers who came in second.

Really? I live in VA too. But I only get approached by bitter Redskins fans.

Please support.

[quote user="Rudyy"]Really? I live in VA too. But I only get approached by bitter Redskins fans.[/quote]

I love getting on their site - always keeps me laughing ![:P]

Haha yeah. It was so annoying when they won those 3 games straight, they thought they were winning the Superbowl.

Please support.

Veteran

[quote user="RedskinHater"][quote user="Rudyy"]Really? I live in VA too. But I only get approached by bitter Redskins fans.[/quote]

I love getting on their site - always keeps me laughing ![:P]
    [/quote]

I live in Northern VA... just west of DC>.. I always run into a few GIANTS fans... but mainly now I am getting the PISSED OFF look from ALL the dallas fans now.... LMAO>>>LOVING IT