+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man I hope julio isn't out for the season

Man I hope julio isn't out for the season

Hes my 3rd round pick and was reliable...

Hopefully harry douglas will step up in his place...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

It's a huge blow, but this is such a WR driven league now, I'd be more concerned if one of your two starting RBs happened to go down.

Well I took Wilson in the 6th, but also picked up Knowshon as a UDFA and Powell off waivers. So i'm decently set at RB until Vereen (my 5th round pick) comes back, unless someone snipes him.

Speaking of which, what would be a good week to bring him back onto the roster? I dont want to have it too early, but still before someone else takes him in.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Hes my 3rd round pick and was reliable...

Hopefully harry douglas will step up in his place...
    I am hoping I can snag Harry Douglas on the waiver wire. I am 3rd but the number 2 guy is a Falcons fan and I am playing this week. So I am hoping that the #1 guy on the waiver wire picks him up or somehow he falls to me haha

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I am hoping I can snag Harry Douglas on the waiver wire. I am 3rd but the number 2 guy is a Falcons fan and I am playing this week. So I am hoping that the #1 guy on the waiver wire picks him up or somehow he falls to me haha
    Falcons are on a bye this week.

I wouldn't go buying up Harry Douglas everywhere, especially if you have a quality bench as is. If you have a DEF/K surplus, then yeah, I'd say go for it -- but, personally, I can't justify adding Douglas in any of my leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Well I took Wilson in the 6th, but also picked up Knowshon as a UDFA and Powell off waivers. So i'm decently set at RB until Vereen (my 5th round pick) comes back, unless someone snipes him.

Speaking of which, what would be a good week to bring him back onto the roster? I dont want to have it too early, but still before someone else takes him in.
    He's still, what, 5 weeks away?

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post

I wouldn't go buying up Harry Douglas everywhere, especially if you have a quality bench as is. If you have a DEF/K surplus, then yeah, I'd say go for it -- but, personally, I can't justify adding Douglas in any of my leagues.
    I was able to pick him up as a straight-up FA... my yahoo league has 4-day waivers, so if someone is unclaimed after that, they're FA and you don't need to sacrifice your waiver order to do it. And I only had to drop St. Louis' defense to do it (I picked them up for week 5 because they had Jacksonville lol)

He's still, what, 5 weeks away?
    Yeah he comes back the week after Andre Brown. Sad thing Is I drafted both of them. My draft picks don't last long it seems.

I am probably going to drop Jeremy Kerley for him and stash him away for a potential trade chip haha

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I am probably going to drop Jeremy Kerley for him and stash him away for a potential trade chip haha
    I picked up Kerley because Austin/Moore have been released, and Garcon went on a bye week. 5 minutes before the 1 pm, I cut him for Terrance Williams, who got me 30 points in my league's scoring format.

Kerley had a good night, too. Had I known, I would've benched freaking Steve Smith,

+ Reply to Thread