+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why the falcons should lose..

Bench Player

Why the falcons should lose..

Matt Ryan was throwing a lot of TD passes last Sunday but he also let a couple get away so maybe the Giants Secondary will play like they mean it, then I would say Atlanta has no chance save for there bulldog turner..Matty ice might just be put on ice if JPP and Tuck get through (and I know they will). Also Matt Ryan has "Ryan" for a last name so I think are Giants play better with opposing players or coaches who share that name. Atlanta is kinda bad on the road so we will see.

Bench Player

Re: Why the falcons should lose..

oh and the cowboys suck.

Falcons D can't hang with Big Blue's O.

I dunno about your reasoning.

Matt Ryan doesn't throw the long ball very well and he typically is more prone to throwing the ball away than try to make a play. I think your secondary is better with Phillips in, but it's going to be interesting to see how they stack up against the speed and phyiscallity of the Falcons receivers (including Gonzo).

Wouldn't be surprised either way in this game.

I think the better matchup for the first week of playoff action would have been the divisional rival rematch of the Falcons and Saints, and Giants v Lions.

Never felt like the Falcons were a good team.

Bench Player

"Falcons D can't hang with Big Blue's O."

Please. Haha!

Bench Player

[quote user="Ntegrase96"]I dunno about your reasoning.

Matt Ryan doesn't throw the long ball very well and he typically is more prone to throwing the ball away than try to make a play. I think your secondary is better with Phillips in, but it's going to be interesting to see how they stack up against the speed and phyiscallity of the Falcons receivers (including Gonzo).

I think the better matchup for the first week of playoff action would have been the divisional rival rematch of the Falcons and Saints, and Giants v Lions.

[/quote]

Sucks that you guys didn't even make it to the post season. Stings a bit doesn't it? Oh and FYI, we will be seeing you guys at our house next year. Bring the lube because I'm sure you guys will need it when we put it to ya.

[quote user="Falcons12"][quote user="Ntegrase96"]I dunno about your reasoning.

[/quote]

Sucks that you guys didn't even make it to the post season. Stings a bit doesn't it? Oh and FYI, we will be seeing you guys at our house next year. Bring the lube because I'm sure you guys will need it when we put it to ya. [/quote]

Can't believe I'm saying this but don't hate on
    <ul class="ForumPostUserPropertyList"><li class="ForumPostUserName">
    [img]../Themes/default/images/user_IsOffline.gif[/img]
    Ntegrase96[/list]
    He's the best Cowboy poster on these boards. Decent human being except for the fatal flaw of being a Cowboys fan. Oh well, nobody is perfect.</p>

Now.. the Falcons. I think this game goes either way. I won't be surprised if it's close or a blow out either way. The Giants have two faces. It just depends on which one shows up.</p>

If the Giants happen to lose, I'll be pulling for the Falcons to make it to the dance. I've always been a fan of decent character guys and Gonzo and Matt Ryan are two such players I can respect.</p>

Hope for a good, clean, honest, no bad call game. May the better team win.</p>

</p>

Scoops</p>

</p>

Bench Player

PLEASEEE just refrain from all the Matt Ryan smack talk. I find it humorous that you think you can call out any other QB when you have Eli Manning as your quarterback. Besides being socially awkward and a flat out loser, after this sunday Eli is going to develop a studder in compliment to that nice lisp he already has.

[quote user="falcon56"]PLEASEEE just refrain from all the Matt Ryan smack talk. I find it humorous that you think you can call out any other QB when you have Eli Manning as your quarterback. Besides being socially awkward and a flat out loser, after this sunday Eli is going to develop a studder in compliment to that nice lisp he already has.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Socially awkward?! WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in China? So he's not camera freindly, like Mike Vick...or popular with the ladies like Tony Romo....or built like a moose, ala Tim Tebow....so what?</P>

What he does have is a SuperBowl ring, along with the SuperBowl MVP, and he did it all under the spotlight of the biggest NFL market, &amp; biggest, most aggressive media market, and as the younger brother of one of the greatest QB's the NFL has ever seen, and he did it without a scandal, and with class &amp; humility.</P>

I am sorry you don't find our QB physically attractive, although that is a tad creepy. If you feel that pent up, you can always Google a shirtless picture of our punter.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>LET'S GO BIG BLUE!!!</FONT></P>

[quote user="SIMMS5611"]

[quote user="falcon56"]PLEASEEE just refrain from all the Matt Ryan smack talk. I find it humorous that you think you can call out any other QB when you have Eli Manning as your quarterback. Besides being socially awkward and a flat out loser, after this sunday Eli is going to develop a studder in compliment to that nice lisp he already has.[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Socially awkward?! WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in China? So he's not camera freindly, like Mike Vick...or popular with the ladies like Tony Romo....or built like a moose, ala Tim Tebow....so what?</P>

What he does have is a SuperBowl ring, along with the SuperBowl MVP, and he did it all under the spotlight of the biggest NFL market, & biggest, most aggressive media market, and as the younger brother of one of the greatest QB's the NFL has ever seen, and he did it without a scandal, and with class & humility.</P>

I am sorry you don't find our QB physically attractive, although that is a tad creepy. If you feel that pent up, you can always Google a shirtless picture of our punter.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>LET'S GO BIG BLUE!!!</FONT></P>[/quote]If your looking for Shirtless pictures of NFL players ask Haronni

+ Reply to Thread