+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Why the falcons should lose..

[quote user="falcon56"]PLEASEEE just refrain from all the Matt Ryan smack talk. I find it humorous that you think you can call out any other QB when you have Eli Manning as your quarterback. Besides being socially awkward and a flat out loser, after this sunday Eli is going to develop a studder in compliment to that nice lisp he already has.[/quote]Well, if having broken records held by Unitas and Peyton or winning a SB and an MVP does not mean anything then Ryan is better than Eli. All I know is that come 4th qtr, I'd rather have Eli calling the shots than Ryan. Actually, I 'd even take Tebow over Ryan if Eli is not available.

[quote user="NYGAbstract"]Matt Ryan was throwing a lot of TD passes last Sunday but he also let a couple get away so maybe the Giants Secondary will play like they mean it, then I would say Atlanta has no chance save for there bulldog turner..Matty ice might just be put on ice if JPP and Tuck get through (and I know they will). Also Matt Ryan has "Ryan" for a last name so I think are Giants play better with opposing players or coaches who share that name. Atlanta is kinda bad on the road so we will see.
    [/quote]
    Yep this will be the third week in a row we beat a ryan
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="SoCalFalcon"]"Falcons D can't hang with Big Blue's O."

Please. Haha!
    [/quote]

Any reason youre saying this? or just trashtalking? Being 12th in total defense defense is only a little impressive, but the matchup that should scare is your 20th ranked pass D against the giants 5th ranked pass offense....

Veteran

[quote user="falcon56"]PLEASEEE just refrain from all the Matt Ryan smack talk. I find it humorous that you think you can call out any other QB when you have Eli Manning as your quarterback. Besides being socially awkward and a flat out loser, after this sunday Eli is going to develop a studder in compliment to that nice lisp he already has.[/quote]

LOL, we criticize your QBs play and the best you can come up with is calling ours "socially awkward"...speaks volumes.

[quote user="falcon56"]PLEASEEE just refrain from all the Matt Ryan smack talk. I find it humorous that you think you can call out any other QB when you have Eli Manning as your quarterback. Besides being socially awkward and a flat out loser, after this sunday Eli is going to develop a studder in compliment to that nice lisp he already has.[/quote]

Social awkwardness has nothing to do with playing football. If anything, in Eli's case it helps because he genuinely does not give a **** what people say about him. Also, a studder would be someone who installs studs, a stutter is a speech impediment.

Baseless arguments get you nowhere.

[quote user="Falcons12"][quote user="Ntegrase96"]I dunno about your reasoning.

Matt Ryan doesn't throw the long ball very well and he typically is more prone to throwing the ball away than try to make a play. I think your secondary is better with Phillips in, but it's going to be interesting to see how they stack up against the speed and phyiscallity of the Falcons receivers (including Gonzo).

Wouldn't be surprised either way in this game.

I think the better matchup for the first week of playoff action would have been the divisional rival rematch of the Falcons and Saints, and Giants v Lions.

Never felt like the Falcons were a good team.
    [/quote]

Sucks that you guys didn't even make it to the post season. Stings a bit doesn't it? Oh and FYI, we will be seeing you guys at our house next year. Bring the lube because I'm sure you guys will need it when we put it to ya. [/quote]

I'm no fan of the Cowboys but i look forward to seeing your weak *** team get swept by the east next season. Win something of importance before you come here talking **** poopie.

[quote user="falcon56"]PLEASEEE just refrain from all the Matt Ryan smack talk. I find it humorous that you think you can call out any other QB when you have Eli Manning as your quarterback. Besides being socially awkward and a flat out loser, after this sunday Eli is going to develop a studder in compliment to that nice lisp he already has.[/quote]Just wonder who developed the studder after we kicked your *** back to Atlanta. How many points did your offense score? Did you say ZERO (0)?