Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets hear it.

Veteran

Re: Lets hear it.

[quote user="njgiants8055"]<FONT size=5>wow really how can cowboy fans continue to come here and talk ****?</FONT> come on man we beat you on national television and the opening of your new stadium... your qb is one of the most ovverated players in teh league and your hall of fame running back agrees... jerry jones is almost a big of a moron as daniel snyder...you havnt won a playoff game since 1994...your defense is awful...you let the broncos and kyle orton beat you...honestly why dont you come back when your qb gets his head in the game and knows what down it is when its the biggest play of the game...coem back when your fat coach at actually knows what he is doing wade phillips is actually fitting for your team can never win the big game...come abck when your offensive coordiantor learns when you have 30 seconds left and no timeouts you dont run a play short of the goalline and in the middle of the field...cowboys suck and you cant handle it so you cme here and try to rip a 4-0 team thats on top of the division and is still missing 4 starters on defense hahah it must suck to see another nfc east thats actually run properly and with some class...we dont need cage dancers at our games[/quote]</P>

</P>

its really pretty easy, i get on a computer, log on, then call you an idiot. </P>

</P>

</P>

see now you try</P>

[quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="Sundown"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="Sundown"]

Well all i gotta say is</P>

Who's the weakestwideout corp in the division now?</P>

Romo's lack of ball protection and int's?</P>

We've had these debates for months, care to comment?</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

well seeing as the only team you have played would be us then i think you stats are padded. Washington = worthless, Tampa=worthless, cheifs=worthless. saints will spank you i think. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Dude youre f-ing pathetic. You still cant admit our receiving corp is better than yours. Youve played bad teams too and yet your receivers cant do s!$! Our receivers lit up your secondary too. Wheres knob head Roy E at??? Smith has almost better 1 game stats than Roy's ENTIRE season stats.</P>

You still havent commented on Romo? </P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

smith is for real, but he recieves 90% of eli's throws. the rest of your Recievers have doen what, ill give you smith he is the real deal, it was almost sick tho how many times eli thru to smith last week, it was like he forgot he had other recievers.</P>

really sundown your calling me pathetic. do you just walk into walls all day</P>

[/quote]</P>

Manningham is doing well too. He had some hiccups last week but hes a threat also. http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...9/seasontype/2</P>

And no i dont walk into walls, i walk through them [:P]</P>

[quote user="DimBoys"]

[quote user="bobeph"]STFU, Sunshine! i run things around here now.[/quote]</P>

</P>

you run things, these new yorkers keep their anus's to clean for your liking. you got to where a muzzle around here, to many sensitivities to be had. AKA see sundown</P>

[/quote]</P>

Quit your b!%!en. Youve been here for sometime promoting your team and to date they havent done s!@#. You ask to "hear it" then get offended. STFU and take your lashes like a man!!</P>

Veteran

[quote user="Sundown"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="Sundown"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="Sundown"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

well seeing as the only team you have played would be us then i think you stats are padded. Washington = worthless, Tampa=worthless, cheifs=worthless. saints will spank you i think. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Dude youre f-ing pathetic. You still cant admit our receiving corp is better than yours. Youve played bad teams too and yet your receivers cant do s!$! Our receivers lit up your secondary too. Wheres knob head Roy E at??? Smith has almost better 1 game stats than Roy's ENTIRE season stats.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

smith is for real, but he recieves 90% of eli's throws. the rest of your Recievers have doen what, ill give you smith he is the real deal, it was almost sick tho how many times eli thru to smith last week, it was like he forgot he had other recievers.</P>

really sundown your calling me pathetic. do you just walk into walls all day</P>

[/quote]</P>

Manningham is doing well too. He had some hiccups last week but hes a threat also. http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...9/seasontype/2</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

no man, smith is your only real threat, i mean you hadd to see, it was a throw to smith left and right, he is your only real threat right now, but hey, at least you have one for the moment.</P>

</P>

the ****ing thing that gets me is we have the best running game in the league and garret still wants to keep the passing game going</P>

Veteran

[quote user="Sundown"][quote user="DimBoys"]

</P>

you run things, these new yorkers keep their anus's to clean for your liking. you got to where a muzzle around here, to many sensitivities to be had. AKA see sundown</P>

[/quote]</P>

Quit your b!%!en. Youve been here for sometime promoting your team and to date they havent done s!@#. You ask to "hear it" then get offended. STFU and take your lashes like a man!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

wow there spanky, i told you to not let your fifth point of contect get to uptight, when have i ever kept my mouth shut.</P>

[quote user="DimBoys"]my mourning is over so know you can let me hear all the BS you are wanting to spoon feed me. Dont let your fifth point of contact get so tight that you cant take some shots back, keeping my mouth shut has never really been one of my stong points. [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

Eat $hit and live. Your team sux. now STFU!!!</P>

</P>

Hey new guy, thanks for your interest in the thread. now GTFO of my thread.</P>

[quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="Sundown"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="Sundown"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="Sundown"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

no man, smith is your only real threat, i mean you hadd to see, it was a throw to smith left and right, he is your only real threat right now, but hey, at least you have one for the moment.</P>

</P>

the ****ing thing that gets me is we have the best running game in the league and garret still wants to keep the passing game going</P>

[/quote]</P>

Im telling you Smith isnt our only threat. Manningham can play too and dont sleep on Nicks either. We have a well balanced receiving corp.</P>

Im still not sold on your rushing attack. They have talent and def can run the ball, but can they do it all season staying healthy? Can Felix carry the rock more than 9 times w/out getting hurt? Barber cant stay healthy this year too. Choice is a good back though.</P>

just couldn't stay away...you love it here, dont you???...

Enjoy the bottom of the NFC East with the Redskins... at least for the time being...