Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Lets hear it.

Re: Lets hear it.

[quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"]

[quote user="DimBoys"]my mourning is over so know you can let me hear all the BS you are wanting to spoon feed me. Dont let your fifth point of contact get so tight that you cant take some shots back, keeping my mouth shut has never really been one of my stong points. [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

Eat $hit and live. Your team sux. now STFU!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

here we go. a true spanky with **** still on his lips. Eat **** and live, i mean really. your team sux, pretty brave smack talk there. did you pray to baby jesus to forgive your virgin lips</P>

[/quote]</P>

Dim, im just curious...I know you feel the need to spend an entire day on the GIANTS message board, I think you should really just become a Giants FAN already. I mean obviously it must be really painful to endure your teams EPIC failures year after year after year. This way you make some new "internet" buddies, and have some sense of pride in yourself. Its guys like you that make it easy for me to be "pro choice". Thank you for the entertaing yet pointless post. Enjoy your miserable season, and when you are ready to route for the giants just let me know, I have my 9 year old nephews Manning jersey which im sure will fit you. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Yes thank you. The same goes for Dark Crusader, Bastian Eagles, Shagreth, Appletree. Psychologist's studiesconclude thatpeople who spend an incredible inordinate amount of time on their supposed enemies/rivals board subconsciously have a powerful admiration for the team and its fans. This is the only plausible reason why someone would rack up thousands of posts on again, the supposed enemies MB.</P>

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"][quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"][quote user="DimBoys"]my mourning is over so know you can let me hear all the BS you are wanting to spoon feed me. Dont let your fifth point of contact get so tight that you cant take some shots back, keeping my mouth shut has never really been one of my stong points. *[/quote]Eat $hit and live. Your team sux. now STFU!!![/quote]here we go. a true spanky with **** still on his lips. Eat **** and live, i mean really. your team sux, pretty brave smack talk there. did you pray to baby jesus to forgive your virgin lips[/quote]Dim, im just curious...I know you feel the need to spend an entire day on the GIANTS message board, I think you should really just become a Giants FAN already. I mean obviously it must be really painful to endure your teams EPIC failures year after year after year. This way you make some new "internet" buddies, and have some sense of pride in yourself. Its guys like you that make it easy for me to be "pro choice". Thank you for the entertaing yet pointless post. Enjoy your miserable season, and when you are ready to route for the giants just let me know, I have my 9 year old nephews Manning jersey which im sure will fit you. [/quote]Yes thank you.* The same goes for Dark Crusader, Bastian Eagles, Shagreth, Appletree.* Psychologist's studies*conclude that*people who spend an incredible inordinate amount of time on their supposed enemies/rivals board subconsciously have a powerful admiration for the team and its fans.* This is the only plausible reason why someone would rack up thousands of posts on again, the supposed enemies MB.[/quote]Admiration for the likes of YOU?! HAHAHAHA that's F'ing disgusting!

Tell you what....bring your smelly fat *** over to EMB. We'll entertain this question a little more.

Are you guys really going to continue acting like this? Take it somewhere else. We are looking for football talk, not Romper Room.
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka