Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: they strike again

[quote user="listenup"]What was deleted that i missed out on?[/quote]LU it was an epic thread. Bobeph from EMB had a thread "new sheriff in town" and it was classic I didnt even get to read the 1st 11 pages.

<font size="6">Talk smack with fans from other teams in here. Keep it football related.

**Moderated Closely**</font>
    This is the forum description

The post that was removed didn't resemble a football discussion in the slightest

Yea he was banned. Try to PM him.

[quote user="DimBoys"]

[quote user="listenup"]What was deleted that i missed out on?[/quote]</p>

</p>

it was a 20 page thread on how much everyone hates you</p>[/quote]Very indepth dating back to your first birthday where you fell into the cake while people sang happy birthday to you.

[quote user="middlecountrygiantsfan"]It didnt even closely resemble any discussion of football by the end there.
    [/quote]</P>

There wasn't any in the beginning, either. Just some stupidPhilthy fan flaming everyone.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="Die-Hard"]
    <FONT size=6>Talk smack with fans from other teams in here. Keep it football related.

**Moderated Closely**</FONT>

The post that was removed didn't resemble a football discussion in the slightest
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

i beg to differ, there was plentry of football talk through out the thread. did you miss the wade sitting on someones head???</P>

[quote user="Die-Hard"]
    <font size="6">Talk smack with fans from other teams in here. Keep it football related.

[/quote]Die hard I wrote another post for you and the mod team to read. I would go into it but I just made a thread for you to read thanks.

[quote user="DimBoys"]

[quote user="Die-Hard"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

i beg to differ, there was plentry of football talk through out the thread. did you miss the wade sitting on someones head???</p>[/quote]I believe that was my head sir.

[quote user="Dwinsballgames"][quote user="middlecountrygiantsfan"]It didnt even closely resemble any discussion of football by the end there.[/quote]There wasn't any in the beginning, either. Just some stupid*Philthy fan flaming everyone.[/quote] shift that baseball stick a little to the right of your tailbone....and you might find your funny spot