+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64

Thread: Zack Martin

  1. #1

    Zack Martin

    I still can not believe we took Beckham "HAM" , when Zack Martin was still on board !!
    And then for all teams to pick him , Cow Girls !! Did you see his play tonite , Fantastic !!
    I know we got Richburg in round 2 , And I like what I see in him . But , Martin could have been a PERFECT replacement for Snee. A 10 year starter at right guard . And if we still would have picked Richburg in round 2 . WOW , what a great right side of OL we would have for years to come . Pugh , Martin, Richburg . Well , as the old "MEAT LOAF" song goes - "Two out of Three aint bad".

  2. #2
    Dallas has quietly put together one of the best Olines in the NFL.

  3. #3
    All-Pro JJC7301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    5,352
    Quote Originally Posted by oldsmobile View Post
    I still can not believe we took Beckham "HAM" , when Zack Martin was still on board !!
    And then for all teams to pick him , Cow Girls !! Did you see his play tonite , Fantastic !!
    I know we got Richburg in round 2 , And I like what I see in him . But , Martin could have been a PERFECT replacement for Snee. A 10 year starter at right guard . And if we still would have picked Richburg in round 2 . WOW , what a great right side of OL we would have for years to come . Pugh , Martin, Richburg . Well , as the old "MEAT LOAF" song goes - "Two out of Three aint bad".
    I very much wanted Martin with our 1st pick, but we also need a WR as well. IF ODB pans out, then nobody is going to remember Martin.

    I wouldn't count on expecting much from ODB in his rookie year with his inability to even play during preseason. Any play time and any growth this season on his part would be gravy.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PennState1 View Post
    Dallas has quietly put together one of the best Olines in the NFL.
    True but they did invest a lot of resources (3 1st round picks on the OL) so it is understandable that they are that good as of now. I find what we did with Diehl, Seubert, O'Hara, Snee, and McKenzie much more impressive. Beatty is playing at a pretty good level now and we have good players in Pugh and Richbourg for the long term. I think going for a skill position instead of an OL in the 1st round was a good call.

  5. #5
    I hope Beckham works out for Giants . Put if Beckham and Martin play in NFL for 7 years , more fans will remember Martin ,than Beckham. Oh yea that's right , Beckham hasn't played in NFL yet 1

  6. #6
    They did invest major resources because that's what it takes. With our major resources we got Wilson and Beckham...hope Beckham works out.

  7. #7
    Cowboys neglected their defense to build up their line. They are not built to win when it counts as usual.

    Giants had a good balance with their eyes on longevity. We also got 3 good WR's for nothing (parker, harris and Washington). We can't write off ODB yet. He has one major function and that is to get deep and learn the system.


    BEAT THE EAGLES PERRY!

    ELI-MINATED

  8. #8
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    12,700
    Yawn
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

    #80 - Get well soon Vic

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PennState1 View Post
    Dallas has quietly put together one of the best Olines in the NFL.
    ^^^ This, they got 3 very young first rounders on their thay have all played ht a high lever already in their young careers. Not good.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    ^^^ This, they got 3 very young first rounders on their thay have all played ht a high lever already in their young careers. Not good.
    How long do you think those guys will go uninjured?
    80

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts