+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suh

Bench Player

Suh

Stated that he wants to play in NYC next year. This guy has had issues, but he's very smart and intense and is the most dominant inside rusher in the league. I would do back flips if he becomes a Giant!

Quote Originally Posted by jim1060 View Post
    Stated that he wants to play in NYC next year. This guy has had issues, but he's very smart and intense and is the most dominant inside rusher in the league. I would do back flips if he becomes a Giant!
    Could you imagine Suh and Hankins in the middle together!? NASTY

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5593/ndamukong-suh

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Lions and impending free agent DT Ndamukong Suh are heading for a split.
    Suh is essentially in the final year of his rookie contract as 2015 is a voidable year. PFF's No. 2 NT/DT in 2013 and No. 4 in 2012 is prepared to move on and is going to break the bank on the open market. Schefter says Suh would like to play for the Giants or Jets to help build his brand in New York, although the Cowboys and Bears are also expected to have interest.
    Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
    I don't think there's a lot of room on the Jets D-line for Suh, plus the secondary needs big time help.. I'd be all for this
    Last edited by Carter.525; 09-28-2014 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep80 View Post
    Could you imagine Suh and Hankins in the middle together!? NASTY
    With JPP and Moore at DE or possibly someone else... could be a sick DL. Then with our DB's.... that would be crazy!

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

JPP is a free agent after this year. I think the signing of Suh and JPP this offseason is unlikely especially considering we have several cornerbacks also hitting the market

Don't like him.. but it doesn't mean I wouldn't mind seeing him get tons of sacks for us
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

It's all a matter of price. I'd take Suh the player in a heartbeat.

Prince and JPP are going to cost this team about 17 -18 million next season. Unless Eli is willing to take a paycut in his next deal not sure how it would work