Hybrid View

Banned

Teddy Bridgewater is playing

Giant fans might wanna tune in. Wow!

Him or Mariota please. I need to update my sig lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I think Bridgewater is gonna be the clear winner at #1.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Mariota will be garbage. You REALLY want an option QB? Yeah, that's working REAL well for them in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by thomasg2488 View Post
    Mariota will be garbage. You REALLY want an option QB? Yeah, that's working REAL well for them in the NFL
    Ur crazy! Hes got a similar skill set to Aaron Rodgers and plays similar to the GB slinger. He puts plenty of zip on his passes, reads through his progressions fast and decisevly, can use his feet at any point, and he wins.. A bunch of pluses.. I would take this guy if the GMEN pick 2nd or 3rd... Mariota will be a beast in the NFL!

I think both Mariotta and Bridgewater are good prospects and likely the choice between the 2 will come down to intelligence tests and interviews, stuff we don't get to see. However, if a team needed a QB right now, I would say Teddy B. If the team had time to develop him, I would go with Mariota.

Mariota is brilliant for his age. People forget, he is young....VERY young. He'll be 20 in a couple weeks.

They are both good prospects tho.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I think both Mariotta and Bridgewater are good prospects and likely the choice between the 2 will come down to intelligence tests and interviews, stuff we don't get to see. However, if a team needed a QB right now, I would say Teddy B. If the team had time to develop him, I would go with Mariota.

Mariota is brilliant for his age. People forget, he is young....VERY young. He'll be 20 in a couple weeks.

They are both good prospects tho.
    I dont think People realize how big he is also. The kids 6ft 4in 211lbs at 19yrs old as you said.. Hes all ready the complete package and hes still learning. The kid all ready has a very high IQ, and for people who are sick of INT's around here, Mariota has only thrown 6picks(none this yr) to his 40plus TD passes in 2yrs of starting.

Banned
    With the #1 pick in the draft the Giants select......

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    With the #1 pick in the draft the Giants select......
    Jacksonville will get the #1 pick.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Jacksonville will get the #1 pick.
    There he is! What about that win you guaranteed the other day?