+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Teddy Bridgewater is playing

All-Pro
    If they get the #1 pick it will be Clowney.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Jacksonville will get the #1 pick.
    For sakes hope not

Veteran
    I think Bridgewater will be an excellent QB in the NFL. If we have the chance to draft him and do I will not be disappointed.

Great QB but he won't be in a Giants Uniform even if we are drafting high enough to get him

Giants not giving up on Eli I don't see that happening! And we just drafted Nassib we don't even know if the guy can play yet!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    If they get the #1 pick it will be Clowney.
    And come back with this garbage offense? The line was alright tonight, the running game was working. The only problems I saw tonight were between Eli and his receivers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Great QB but he won't be in a Giants Uniform even if we are drafting high enough to get him

Giants not giving up on Eli I don't see that happening! And we just drafted Nassib we don't even know if the guy can play yet!
    If we get that #1 spot and they pass on Bridgewater that'll come back to haunt us. Nassib is a bum.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    If we get that #1 spot and they pass on Bridgewater that'll come back to haunt us. Nassib is a bum.
    For weeks I've been clamoring for Clowney if we could draft him, but yeah, I've changed my mind. They need a QB IN CASE Eli's done, or to just take one because finding franchise QB's ain't easy and you've got to grab them when you've got the opportunity.

I still think that Nassib was a good value pick in the 4th, but if you have a chance to draft a possible future franchise QB when your current QB has already put 10 years in the NFL, then you gotta do it. You just have to.

All-Pro
    They are not parting ways with Eli so they will make the OL a lot better through FA. Can not pass on a guy like Clowney.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Jacksonville will get the #1 pick.
    So if they take bridgewater. Do we go Boyd? Murray? Manziel? Or Clowney of we have second pick
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by thomasg2488 View Post
    Mariota will be garbage. You REALLY want an option QB? Yeah, that's working REAL well for them in the NFL
    Ur crazy! Hes got a similar skill set to Aaron Rodgers and plays similar to the GB slinger. He puts plenty of zip on his passes, reads through his progressions fast and decisevly, can use his feet at any point, and he wins.. A bunch of pluses.. I would take this guy if the GMEN pick 2nd or 3rd... Mariota will be a beast in the NFL!

+ Reply to Thread