+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

What are you most worried about?

Falcons Fan here, not trying to start trouble just curious as to what the giants are most worried about when facing Atlanta.....clearly it wont be your pass rush...

All-Pro

Re: What are you most worried about?

TE's destroy us!!! So I would inclined to say TONY G here. Class act by the way. But lately we have been covering those guys down field, why now? I don't know why but we are.

Julio Jones is the man. Striaght Nasty. I fear him

Matty Ice might get a couple bumps this weekend with our rush though, I dislike he grew up on the northeast though and played @ BC.

Good Luck

Veteran

Aaron Ross v. Julio Jones

Our intensity not being there

more communication errors in the secondary (since it sounds like they are going to try and disguise what theyre doing again after playing it pretty straight up for 2 weeks)

Turn overs.

[quote user="WR4Life"]Aaron Ross v. Julio Jones[/quote]
    this

Bench Player

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]Our intensity not being there

more communication errors in the secondary (since it sounds like they are going to try and disguise what theyre doing again after playing it pretty straight up for 2 weeks)

Turn overs.

[/quote]

I truly think turnovers will be the make or break for both teams

All-Pro

Other than their QB, WR's, TE, and RB's I am worried what Giants team will show up. They have gone toe to toe with the best teams in the NFL this year and played great. The best the Patriots, lost to the 49ers and Green Bay in very close down to the wire games, and had a bad game against the Saints. Then they blew games to Washington and Seattle.

[quote user="Gonzo88"]Falcons Fan here, not trying to start trouble just curious as to what the giants are most worried about when facing Atlanta.....clearly it wont be your pass rush...[/quote]

Our secondary primarily. CWeb will shut down Roddy White, but I could see Gonzalez and Jones having a monster day if weather isn't a factor for Ryan.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="elismom"]TE's destroy us!!! So I would inclined to say TONY G here. Class act by the way. But lately we have been covering those guys down field, why now? I don't know why but we are.

Julio Jones is the man. Striaght Nasty. I fear him

Matty Ice might get a couple bumps this weekend with our rush though, I dislike he grew up on the northeast though and played @ BC.

Good Luck[/quote]

Boley is healthy again.

He usually draws TE duty now.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Ross vs Julio Jones +1 is what I worry about the Falcons.

What I worry about US, is our intensity