+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Nicks vs Grimes or Cruz vs Grimes

What do you think gives giants a better match up?

Grimes is very good but stands only 5"10. But we believe he inhales helium before games. The dude can jump

as seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF64k...eature=related

I think he will be blanketing Cruz all game which will give nicks all day to dominate Robinson

Re: Nicks vs Grimes or Cruz vs Grimes

No one has been able to blanket Cruz. It is also time for Manninham to step up.

I can see Grimes on Cruz

[quote user="Gonzo88"]What do you think gives giants a better match up?

Grimes is very good but stands only 5"10. But we believe he inhales helium before games. The dude can jump

as seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKLL7Lk74D8

I think he will be blanketing Cruz all game which will give nicks all day to dominate Robinson[/quote]

That's the trick isn't it? Double one and the other will go nuts on you.

We have the same quandry ... White or Jones?
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime

Bench Player

[quote user="TroyArcher"]No one has been able to blanket Cruz.* It is also time for Manninham to step up.[/quote]

I really think NYG should line up all day with 3wr and have Manningham just shredd our nickel CB if they really want to win. That is what Greenbay did last year to Owens. But Dominque franks might take his place since he has 2 Int in the last 2 games.

Cruz plays in the slot in 3 wide sets usually, and Manningham goes outside.

Bench Player

[quote user="scf424"]Cruz plays in the slot in 3 wide sets usually, and Manningham goes outside.[/quote]

then that scares me lol

[quote user="Gonzo88"][quote user="scf424"]Cruz plays in the slot in 3 wide sets usually, and Manningham goes outside.[/quote]

then that scares me lol[/quote]

Still, it seems like most teams put their #1 corner on Cruz when is he in the slot, because that's where he's deadliest. So, I wouldn't be surprised if Grimes is on Cruz all game, if that's the case.

[quote user="Gonzo88"]What do you think gives giants a better match up?

as seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF64k...eature=related

I think he will be blanketing Cruz all game which will give nicks all day to dominate Robinson[/quote]
    this...nicks will dominate robs all day, i dont expect cruz to have a big day. Grimes is small but plays big. I just want to see how he deals with that injury...Do not let victor get a step on him bc grimes will be on the highlight reel all week...the bad side of it!

Bench Player

I put Cruz and Nicks up against any of their DBs. Money in the bank- believe that! Nicks isn't even healthy and he'll piss on that secondary. Blanket Cruz??? No way. Our receivers will get theirs. Can we run enough to not be one dimensional. If they don't respect the run its gonna be more difficult to pass. Even then I say we put up points with no run support. That secondary is a joke.