+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I hope Fewell is prepared for the hurry up offense

Dallas did nothing until they picked up the pace and went int the hurry up. I understand the Falcons include the quick pace offense as part of their offense. The Giants D has been picked apart too many times by the Hurry Up. Be prepared Fewell.

Re: I hope Fewell is prepared for the hurry up offense

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Dallas did nothing until they picked up the pace and went int the hurry up.* I understand the Falcons include the quick pace offense as part of their offense.* The Giants D has been picked apart too many times by the Hurry Up.* Be prepared Fewell.*[/quote]

Not sure if it was the hurry up as much as Dallas shortening their plays... quicker routes instead of deep ones to combat the pass rush.
    --80--

No huddle, watch the small passes and hand-offs to the RBs, Fewell you need to be prepared for those

Veteran

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]No huddle, watch the small passes and hand-offs to the RBs, Fewell you need to be prepared for those[/quote]lol at us telling a NFL DC how to coach a game.

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]No huddle, watch the small passes and hand-offs to the RBs, Fewell you need to be prepared for those[/quote]lol at us telling a NFL DC how to coach a game.
    [/quote]

Well when you have the lowest rated Defense in the NFL a little friendly advice couldn't hurt.

This is a big concern for me too. The Giant D can't be "falling down" on this one.

All-Pro

Green Bay has the worst rated defense followed by the Patriots.

Veteran

[quote user="buddy33"]Green Bay has the worst rated defense followed by the Patriots.[/quote]

Technically that's true, but considering that both of those teams have had many blowouts and every one of our wins has been close for most of the game, I don't think that's true in practical terms.

If us fans do our job it will be too loud for them to risk overusing any sort of hurry up BS. If they can't hear they can't run it.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]No huddle, watch the small passes and hand-offs to the RBs, Fewell you need to be prepared for those[/quote]lol at us telling a NFL DC how to coach a game.
    [/quote]

No one's perfect, Fewell definitely isn't. We watch the games, and we watch them for a reason.

Some people are very involved and can see flaws, just because we don't work as a DC doesn't mean we can't see and understand what is going on during the football game.