+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: -whistles theme song of andy griffith show

Banned
    dang you people get boring at times....I am just gonna take this silence as new yorks fans way of admitting to yes, he should be benched...yall cant even defend him no more. the "two super bowl" rings don't really mean that much right now eh?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    so come on g's fan, I wanna know yalls thoughts.....should eli get benched? I am not mocking here
    yalls . . . lol

.. the "two super bowl" rings don't really mean that much right now eh?
    you're more stupid than a box of rocks.

W's and L's cowboy, W's and L's...this year so far my squad's O-for-6, sucks, BUT nothing and no one can nullify bonafide Super Bowl Championship titles.

C'mon man, love yourself better than this

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    you're more stupid than a box of rocks.

W's and L's cowboy, W's and L's...this year so far my squad's O-for-6, sucks, BUT nothing and no one can nullify bonafide Super Bowl Championship titles.

C'mon man, love yourself better than this
    lol, the only dumb box of rocks around are those g fans that think lil eli should still be starting....you people STILL cant answer the question...afraid to say it eh?

lol, the only dumb box of rocks around are those g fans that think lil eli should still be starting....you people STILL cant answer the question...afraid to say it eh?
    Go read some of the many threads on the subject
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

the truth is at 0-6, we might as well see what we have at "other" positions. 10 can win, some, not all, of his INTs were due to wrong route running, Receivers not fully running their routes, stone hands, and goofy cleat-bouncers.

the other INTs?

Poorly thrown balls by 10, balls that wobbled, overthrown, or higher than the target...that is on 10. His backups would be a major step backwards and frankly we're (they're) not ready to tank the season. their games against your team, the eagles and bears I can tell they were trying to be competitive, but frankly a dearth or lack of quality talent is evident.

10 is a flip of a quarter, literally, but I blame this season's disasters on the front office mostly...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I think its time to bench lil eli.....
    and its time for you to come up with a new screen name when you eventually get banned again!

I'm not afraid to say squat--even to a dislusional Cowboys fan who think the Cowboys are really going to be relevant in January or February.

I wil answer your question though. As long as the NFC East remains garbage and basically up for grabs, the Giants will not bench Eli. I am not sold on the Cowboys, Eagles or Redskins at this point. Any of them could lose a couple in a row and the Giants win a couple in a row and we have a tie on top of the division again.

Now if and when, any of the 3 other teams start becoming consistent and can pull away some, and the Giants are pretty much out of the division hunt, I would be ok with the Giants giving Nassib some starts. Our GM traded up to get him in the 4th rd, so maybe he could be the future QB of the Giants, so I would be ok in that instance(the Giants out of it) if Nassib gets a chance to show if he is a capable starting NFL QB.

I am one that believes that all 53 players have to play as one unit. Its not all on Eli that the Giants are 0-6, even if he has 15 picks. Plenty of blame to go around--from GM, coaches and the players. But you have to remember that Eli has bailed the Giants out over the passed few years to help them pick up some wins, that maybe other QBs in the NFL would not have been able to done. When the Giants won the division back in 2011, I bet the Giants could have been 6-10 or 7-9 had it not been for some great 4th quarter performances by Eli.

Like one other poster mentioned, whomever wins the NFC East will probably get rolled in the wildcard rd. But to solely put the blame or make fun of Eli is just plain ignornant.

so come on g's fan, I wanna know yalls thoughts.....should eli get benched? I am not mocking here
    I'm going to say no, bad slump right now, but benching him wouldn't do the team any good, got to stick with the qb that has done good thigs for the team

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
    I'm going to say no, bad slump right now, but benching him wouldn't do the team any good, got to stick with the qb that has done good thigs for the team
    finally a simple honest answer..tyvm

+ Reply to Thread