+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Giants DC Fewell reportedly under contract for next season

Re: Giants DC Fewell reportedly under contract for next season

and we can finally end the Spaggs nonsense. He's gone and aint coming back.

I guess the giants will rank in the bottom half of the league in defense
    The Gigalo with the most below

I'm hoping that come late Sunday afternoon, this won't seem as bad a thing to you then as I sense it does now. Just think if you'd read that about 3 weeks ago.

All-Pro

Seriously, it doesnt matter. How many of these threads are we going to make. Contracts can get ripped up and thrown out. Coughlin is signed through 2012 as well, and until 2 weeks ago, it didnt mean a thing.

[quote user="daynemustgo"]and we can finally end the Spaggs nonsense. He's gone and aint coming back.[/quote]id rather dream than live a nightmare.

whatever lets hope the reason why the defense struggled was because of the lockout and the injuries.

Veteran

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="daynemustgo"]and we can finally end the Spaggs nonsense. He's gone and aint coming back.[/quote]id rather dream than live a nightmare.
    [/quote]

+1

Let's see if by some miracle Perry Awful proves us wrong. Playing JPP at MIKE a few plays the past two weeks didn't give me much hope.

He can still be fired...the team would have to pay him...Fewell is more the committed one because he isn't going to try and buy out his contract. No one is going to throw a job at Fewell to even be a waterboy. So why would he leave? Because there are some upset fans? Big Deal is what I would say.

I highly suggest to the Mara's to fire Fewell if we don't win the Superbowl...Yes, lofty terms but if he wants to improve his standing in NY he needs to show us something. We have all the talent that an "incredible" defense needs and it is now near full health. Our offense is as good as any other team, honestly! There is not good offensive team that also has a really good defense. If Fewell can't be significant in getting the Lombardi then it is worth it to pay him off and bring in Spaggs who has proven his defensive scheme really works!

Then we'll have to improve the offense next year!! Offensive game!!

No but seriously, hopefully Fewell will shape up