+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Talking one bad game or a season of SHAME?

just saying.

love,

a very happy pats fan <3

The fact that you have to come on here to say this lets me know just how upset you still are that the giants beat the pats in the superbowl...twice...while we pay no mind to you or your team anymore. Your not even worth the time of day friend.

Bench Player
    hell yes i was upset! my bitter self is loving every minute of this! i will shamelessly bask in your season of shame lol. i don't try to lie about it. that being said you are in the smack talk section of this forum - self explanatory, no? and we get all sorts of smack talkers in our forums as well. it's football. and i would hope most of you don't pay the pats any mind. you got a few bigger problems, and you don't play us. some of you are clearly paying us attention though. you have a thread called TOM BRADY in this section (the smack talk section) - and most of your fellow fans are fluffing our qb and talking about how great we are. see for yourself

Bench Player
    Btw, you can't effectively say I'm not worth your time when it was clearly worth yours to respond

Its amazing how the pats fans are so traumatized that they keep wishing us bad luck, 2 years later...move on, your team sucks this year too and be happy we don't play you this year or we would beat your *** again!.

Bench Player
    hell yes i would like revenge for you guys killing our perfect season! i wont lie i'll be the first to admit i'm surprised we are doing as well as we are this year. i wouldn't call one loss sucking in your position. and you guys are our achilles heel! i've even said that it's unfortunate you don't play us this year bc that would be a win. of course i don't like the gmen for that reason! but all in all, i'm just having a little fun w some smack talk. and as a pats fan i'd love to see you guys winless all season.

Yawn, the two superbowls were in the past Pats fan, stop being butthurt about it, Eli vs brady record, 3-1 now shoo

Banned
    Pats fans r so pathetic still crying over loseing the perfect season to our wild card giants lmao or is it da recent superbowl loss haha oh and btw we win superbowls with out cheating u guys should try it might get respected

If I were you I would be concerned with the other Manning, since that is the one who you be likely facing in the post season. Denver is going to be a tough team to beat this year. And the clock is ticking on Brady for that 4th SB. It is tougher winning when you can't cheat, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by mspatsfan View Post
    and as a pats fan i'd love to see you guys winless all season.
    You have a better chance of becoming MrsPatsfan before that happens.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.