+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Wow..

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27

    Wow..

    Eli choked real bad at the end of the game there with the INT.

    3 for the night and 15 already for the season? Dang Eli the Choke Master will break NFL record for INT. My prediction is 28 INTs for the season assuming that he doesn't get benched or traded to another team.

    He can be Romo's backup for sure.

    Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Veteran NYGisBallin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Concrete Jungle
    Posts
    2,301
    Quote Originally Posted by awsuser2011 View Post
    Eli choked real bad at the end of the game there with the INT.

    3 for the night and 15 already for the season? Dang Eli the Choke Master will break NFL record for INT. My prediction is 28 INTs for the season assuming that he doesn't get benched or traded to another team.

    He can be Romo's backup for sure.

    Thoughts?
    Didn't Romo throw an INT last week costing his team the game?... Refresh my memory.


    Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Didn't Romo throw an INT last week costing his team the game?... Refresh my memory.
    He also threw 5 tds...

  4. #4
    Veteran NYGisBallin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Concrete Jungle
    Posts
    2,301
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGhtmare View Post
    He also threw 5 tds...
    He lost.


    Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    He lost.
    Of course ignore the defense... If a qb throw 5 TDs you expect the team to win.

  6. #6
    Veteran NYGisBallin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Concrete Jungle
    Posts
    2,301
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGhtmare View Post
    Of course ignore the defense... If a qb throw 5 TDs you expect the team to win.
    Did he cost his team the victory?..

    Plain and simple?...

    Forget everything else.


    Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

  7. #7
    Veteran BlueWreckinCrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Fort Polk, LA
    Posts
    984
    Romo...lol *drops the mic*

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    phoenix arizona
    Posts
    7
    Hey cowgirl how many playoff wins do the cowgirls have in 20 yrs lol well compare tht too eli and the giants two superbowl wins in 5 yrs lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts