Veteran

Jalen Ramsey (CB/S Florida State)

One potential option for us with our #1 pick is:

Jalen Ramsey (CB/S Florida State)

Veteran
    Another potential option for us with our #1 pick is:

A'Shawn Robinson (D-Line Alabama)

I think I like this pick better.

Give me Ramsey over Robinson any day. If Ramsey is on the board, I think we should take him, unless Myles Jack is also available. Even if we sign a FS in free agency, Ramsey can play the slot, outside, or that spot so it would not be tough to find a spot on the field for him...the guy is a stud (even though I think Mackensie Alexander is the better man to man guy).

If Jalen Ramsay falls to us, we have to take him. As of right now, he's a Top 5 pick in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by mentalhockey View Post
    If Jalen Ramsay falls to us, we have to take him. As of right now, he's a Top 5 pick in the draft.
    I think he winds up going in the 5-15 range based on his combine and interviews. I think there may actually be a shot that he falls to us as Mackensie Alexander is rising quickly in the cb ranks...I would prefer Myles Jack over either though, as I have said many times.

Myles Jack all day. Obviously still early, but doubt Ramsey gets out of the top 5. Would actually be weird having a good 3 down LB. we haven't had one in forever. Draft this guy and we'll finally put an end to have tight ends running up and down the field on us.