+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone watching Clowney today?

Sutton has not been good this year. With all the attention teams have given Clowney, Sutton has done nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Sutton has not been good this year. With all the attention teams have given Clowney, Sutton has done nothing.
    I caught his 1.5 sack vandy game. Ur right, overall nothing special to help take attention away from Clowney. Still, hes a threat..

Veteran
    We all know that if Clowney blows up the combine with some awesome numbers (which he most certainly can do) everybody that is down on him now will change their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Evo'Ed View Post
    We all know that if Clowney blows up the combine with some awesome numbers (which he most certainly can do) everybody that is down on him now will change their minds.
    I won't be set until I see him at the Combine, but oh God forbid if I criticize some of the things he's done this year. He's a talented player, no doubt, and he is hurt, but we've seen busts happen before. NOT SAYING HE WILL, but since it more than likely be a top pick for the Giants, better make it count is all I'm saying. If he turns out to be a fantastic DE with JPP who hopefully will be healthy, then that fixes some of the problems we have. But if there's a chance to get a bunch of draft picks for the high one we may have in the off season unless we finish 8-8 or 7-9, then that option becomes available too. Chances are, the Giants probably won't get Clowney because someone ahead of them will draft him unless they give up two or three picks to get him.

Mario had Elvis opposite him who is/was a pretty good DE in his own right.

That being said i'm just not sold on clowney. Something about the kid that i don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Yep Devin Taylor was a far better player than Sutton he kept them some what honest. No 1 on that SC line has made the team pay for the attention given to Clowney.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Yep Devin Taylor was a far better player than Sutton he kept them some what honest. No 1 on that SC line has made the team pay for the attention given to Clowney.
    yep, its so bad they have to play Clowney at DT sometimes this year just to let him get anywhere near the action.

nycsport"z"fan is one of the biggest hidden trolls on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by GTGiantsFan View Post
    nycsport"z"fan is one of the biggest hidden trolls on this board.
    Nobody has argued with him more than me, and I completely disagree with you. He has his opinions and he backs them up with his reasons. Your post is completely uncalled for as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Nobody has argued with him more than me, and I completely disagree with you. He has his opinions and he backs them up with his reasons. Your post is completely uncalled for as well.
    Thanks brother. Whats his problem anyways???lol

+ Reply to Thread