+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone watching Clowney today?

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Like I said, maybe we had different announcers. Because the ones I was listening to kept saying "his effort has been great today, maybe the best weve seen from him this season"
    Cool. I heard "Clowney seems to be letting his foot off the gas a bit, especially when the ball isnt near him (ran the other way). He has the speed to catch up to it."
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

He is getting Double Team and Chipped every down so just him being on the field makes a major impact on that SC Defense

Unfortunately SC don't have players like Devin Taylor or Melvin Ingram that can take advantage of all the attention Clowney gets

Put Clowney with a HEALTHY JPP on the other sides and Linval Joseph and Hankins in the Middle and your really going to see GREATNESS! Clowney effects the opposing teams game plan with just his mere presence...they don't even run the ball to his side he is that damn good

Nothing left to prove for Clowney IMO and the Opinions of many Scouts, NFL Execs and the people that Matter when it comes to him getting drafted

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Cool. I heard "Clowney seems to be letting his foot off the gas a bit, especially when the ball isnt near him (ran the other way). He has the speed to catch up to it."
    Was this later in the 2nd half?

Was this later in the 2nd half?
    I think 2nd half, yeah.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I think 2nd half, yeah.
    I watched the first three quarters. They were talking about how great his effort was going into halftime.

Maybe he shut it down in the 4th quarter. I didn't watch it.

I watched the first three quarters. They were talking about how great his effort was going into halftime.

Maybe he shut it down in the 4th quarter. I didn't watch it.
    The game was a blowout.. I'm sure the entire SC team shut it down.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    He is getting Double Team and Chipped every down so just him being on the field makes a major impact on that SC Defense

Unfortunately SC don't have players like Devin Taylor or Melvin Ingram that can take advantage of all the attention Clowney gets

Put Clowney with a HEALTHY JPP on the other sides and Linval Joseph and Hankins in the Middle and your really going to see GREATNESS! Clowney effects the opposing teams game plan with just his mere presence...they don't even run the ball to his side he is that damn good

Nothing left to prove for Clowney IMO and the Opinions of many Scouts, NFL Execs and the people that Matter when it comes to him getting drafted
    Chaz Sutton can ball. Hes a 4th-5rd pick DE all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post

Clowney doesn't have to play another snap in college.. He's a top 3 pick. PERIOD.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Chaz Sutton can ball. Hes a 4th-5rd pick DE all day long.
    Sutton has disappointed me this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Sutton has disappointed me this season.
    Clowney has dissapointed me, personally. Albeit, i mocked em to us just now, so obviously theres little he can do wrong that would keep me away..

+ Reply to Thread