+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Thanks brother. Whats his problem anyways???lol
    Only thing I can think is that people get nasty when the Giants play poorly. Other than that I have no idea, it seems to have come out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Only thing I can think is that people get nasty when the Giants play poorly. Other than that I have no idea, it seems to have come out of nowhere.
    Were not even near draft time yet. Usually only gets nasty on here when it close to draft time or during..lol It used to be crazy in the draft threads a few yrs ago actually. Before all the videos, guys used to go at it on here...lol This dudes just funny because he litteraly came outta LF with it..lol

I SAID THAT BECAUSE HE HAS VERY POOR ANALYSIS OF A LOT OF THINGS, EITHER HE'S A VERY POOR ANALYST OR HE JUST LIKES TO BAIT PEOPLE. I APOLOGIZE.

SORRY FOR CAPS, BUTTON BROKE.
    Eli Manning is already the greatest QB in Giants history, just wait until he gets a good o-line again.

Quote Originally Posted by GTGiantsFan View Post
    I SAID THAT BECAUSE HE HAS VERY POOR ANALYSIS OF A LOT OF THINGS, EITHER HE'S A VERY POOR ANALYST OR HE JUST LIKES TO BAIT PEOPLE. I APOLOGIZE.

SORRY FOR CAPS, BUTTON BROKE.
    Any examples? What do u mean, bait people??lol Ur a strange dude.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Any examples? What do u mean, bait people??lol Ur a strange dude.
    Stop baiting me!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Stop baiting me!
    I'll try, but i cant help myself sometimes!!!lol

Quote Originally Posted by Evo'Ed View Post
    We all know that if Clowney blows up the combine with some awesome numbers (which he most certainly can do) everybody that is down on him now will change their minds.
    The problem is he might not be at the combine because he will get surgery on his foot after the season. Which will only fuel the how he isnt any good crowds fire. I saw enough tape the last 2 years to know what he is I dont need to see anymore. The medical stuff does concern me , I will trust the doctors take on him

Veteran
    so far 3 tackles. 2 of them for a loss

Veteran
    He's looked great today

Veteran
    thought he forced a fumble there for a second but apparently it was an incomplete pass by the running back. that was very weird.