+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New York Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    First they come off a nice victory, and then lose 4-0 to the devils. Not the first time they did this year.
    LOL

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    LOL

Woah, Devils finally got a win

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Woah, Devils finally got a win
    Hahahahha ikr? I shouldn't be talking.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Hahahahha ikr? I shouldn't be talking.
    Haha! Wonder when that team will get younger

Banned
    .......Flyers beat us......Giants and Rangers are horrible this year, am i dreaming?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    I wish you were. Red Wings next up. Ugh.

Am i a bad fan if i say i kind of already chalked up a loss to Detroit? I might go out or something saturday night instead of watching. After the 6-1 loss to Ottawa you KNOW Detroit isnt coming out flat and against us? Ouch, If Hank doesnt play and Talbot does...wow

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    Am i a bad fan if i say i kind of already chalked up a loss to Detroit? I might go out or something saturday night instead of watching. After the 6-1 loss to Ottawa you KNOW Detroit isnt coming out flat and against us? Ouch, If Hank doesnt play and Talbot does...wow
    So it could get ugly? Like all of the other games we've played so far...

We gotta get rid of some of the dead weight we have on this team. Very disappointing.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

I know Cally, Nash and Henrik are out, but they got blown when those guys were playing too. At least get a few games to OT like the Isles have done and get some points.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    So it could get ugly? Like all of the other games we've played so far...

We gotta get rid of some of the dead weight we have on this team. Very disappointing.

Yep i agree. Wayyy too many players who are just here to fill a spot, about 5-6 guys need to go

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    I know Cally, Nash and Henrik are out, but they got blown when those guys were playing too. At least get a few games to OT like the Isles have done and get some points.

I think the problem is beyond those guys. Even with Cally, Nash, Hags and Hank in we are a very talentless team and have no clue how to work in AVs system. The drive just doesnt exist. IMO the Nash trade weakened us and trading Gabby worked for a little but we are now seeing why Brassard wasn't really liked in Colombus and Nash is just injured, incredible. We took so many steps back after the conference finals appearance its not even funny. Break up a team who won 52 games and made its first conference finals appearance in over 10 years, great idea. Lose to the winless devils and now a horrible flyers team? AND make Mason look like a vezina finalist? Damn joke and its sad how bad it has become. 8 games into the season or 78 games into the season, we suck

+ Reply to Thread