Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Political discussion

It's a little silly. If we were discussing ex ball players and it evolved into who was a better actor: Alex Karrasor Fred Dryer, it would go on for 100 pages. But people fear politics as well as religion,this is after all an NFL message boardand rules are rules.

Re: Political discussion

[quote user="alwaysready126"]the NFL has a prospective buyer of the Rams in Rush Limbaugh and we are not allowed to discuss it on an NFL teams website? NFL players show up on News channels and we are denied the right to discuss it on an NFL message board? I didnt know we lived in Venezuela..... Too funny.[/quote]

As soon as the name Rush Limbaugh was put into the thread, people immediately started with his politics and forgot all about the fact that he was trying to buy the Rams. Same thing with Danny Clark being on Hannity's show. The thread went straight to Hannity and Danny Clark was an afterthought.

Trust me, it happens quite frequently. It's just that sometimes, we don't always catch them quick enough and they evolve into 20+ pages of politics.

Venezuela? No, this is a privately owned island. It's a privilege, not a right, and that goes for all of us.
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka