+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Grade this trade

Grade this trade

I got offered before the weekend Ridley and Hartline for Stevie Johnson. I wasn't really sure about it because Johnson was playing well before he was injured but I wanted to wait to see if Ridley would be the majority of the carries before I would make the decision. He went for 90+ and 2TD's.

I accepted the trade but what do you guys think? I think if Ridley can produce I got the better deal

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

I'd have accepted that in a heartbeat. Stevie is only a WR3 when he's healthy. Strange trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I'd have accepted that in a heartbeat. Stevie is only a WR3 when he's healthy. Strange trade.
    I knew he was frustrated with Ridley so I offered Bowe for him straight up and he countered with Stevie for Ridley and I declined and then right after offered this trade that I accepted haha

You win that one, easy. Hartline is a good emergency guy and Ridley can be inconsistent, but has a high ceiling.

Yeah I was happy when I saw what Ridley did today and Harline is not a bad (worst player on your team guy) haha

I would have taken the trade for Ridley straight up -- even before yesterday's showing.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I would have taken the trade for Ridley straight up -- even before yesterday's showing.
    I was waiting to see how many carries he would receive. Once I saw it was 15+ I was all for it

Not sure if I would have taken Ridley straight up, but this is a good trade for you.

I traded Aaron Rodgers for Russel Wilson and Anquan Boldin in week 4. Rodgers has underperformed in weeks 5 and 6 now. And now as long as Reggie Wayne and Adam Vinatieri get a combined 11 points between them, I win. Against the guy I traded Rodgers to...

You can't explain that...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I traded Aaron Rodgers for Russel Wilson and Anquan Boldin in week 4. Rodgers has underperformed in weeks 5 and 6 now. And now as long as Reggie Wayne and Adam Vinatieri get a combined 11 points between them, I win. Against the guy I traded Rodgers to...

You can't explain that...
    Why'd you bail out so low on Rodgers?

+ Reply to Thread