+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Grade this trade

Grade this trade

I got offered before the weekend Ridley and Hartline for Stevie Johnson. I wasn't really sure about it because Johnson was playing well before he was injured but I wanted to wait to see if Ridley would be the majority of the carries before I would make the decision. He went for 90+ and 2TD's.

I accepted the trade but what do you guys think? I think if Ridley can produce I got the better deal

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

I'd have accepted that in a heartbeat. Stevie is only a WR3 when he's healthy. Strange trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I'd have accepted that in a heartbeat. Stevie is only a WR3 when he's healthy. Strange trade.
    I knew he was frustrated with Ridley so I offered Bowe for him straight up and he countered with Stevie for Ridley and I declined and then right after offered this trade that I accepted haha

You win that one, easy. Hartline is a good emergency guy and Ridley can be inconsistent, but has a high ceiling.

Yeah I was happy when I saw what Ridley did today and Harline is not a bad (worst player on your team guy) haha

I would have taken the trade for Ridley straight up -- even before yesterday's showing.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I would have taken the trade for Ridley straight up -- even before yesterday's showing.
    I was waiting to see how many carries he would receive. Once I saw it was 15+ I was all for it

Not sure if I would have taken Ridley straight up, but this is a good trade for you.

I traded Aaron Rodgers for Russel Wilson and Anquan Boldin in week 4. Rodgers has underperformed in weeks 5 and 6 now. And now as long as Reggie Wayne and Adam Vinatieri get a combined 11 points between them, I win. Against the guy I traded Rodgers to...

You can't explain that...

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    HE DRAFTED ELI MANNING?

WHY?

okay, were doomed! season over folks. it was nice knowing the giants while it lasted!

see you in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I traded Aaron Rodgers for Russel Wilson and Anquan Boldin in week 4. Rodgers has underperformed in weeks 5 and 6 now. And now as long as Reggie Wayne and Adam Vinatieri get a combined 11 points between them, I win. Against the guy I traded Rodgers to...

You can't explain that...
    Why'd you bail out so low on Rodgers?

+ Reply to Thread