Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Dont take loss seriously Giant fans

We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points. They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it. Dont let it ruin your week fans.

Re: Dont take loss seriously Giant fans

Seriously...........MOST of the Saints fans (with class) have moved on now.

[quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points.* They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it.* Dont let it ruin your week fans.
    [/quote]

Remember....he who laughs last wins. Oh, but you Brees and the Saints wouldn't know what that feels like would ya? Good luck with that. No really, I mean that.

[quote user="FBomb"]Seriously...........MOST of the Saints fans (with class) have moved on now.[/quote]

You have missed the whole meaning of the thread becuase you are still upset over the loss. Its just a game ,son.

[quote user="HeNoBrees"][quote user="FBomb"]Seriously...........MOST of the Saints fans (with class) have moved on now.[/quote]

You have missed the whole meaning of the thread becuase you are still upset over the loss. Its just a game ,son.
    [/quote]

As I said, the Saints fans WITH class.

Die in a FEMA trailer fire.

Yes Fbomb I wish I had your class. Reread the post and see that there is nothing gloating or ill will in it. Yall are so upset over this and angry and it ruined some of yalls week.

[quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points. They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it. Dont let it ruin your week fans.
    [/quote]

Why do you care?? Why are you stillhere?? Its 1 game man....hasnt ruined anyones week...dont flatter yourself

[quote user="HeNoBrees"]We saw shots of your defensive line and linebackers just smiling and laughing on the sideline down 20 somewhat points. They are going to get paid no matter what , so while the mess of yall are crying angry and getting all in a tizzy and carrying on just know they were smiling about it. Dont let it ruin your week fans.
    [/quote]

You obviously don't know the history of the NY Giants and the quality of the coaching staff. Though we had a bad loss, you can rest assured that our coaching staff has rammed that loss down their throats and probably made the defense watch the film until they puked. But....as evidenced by the video which opened Superboel 42, we are a 'resiliant' team. We are not going to beat ourselves up over it. It happened now it's time to put it behind us and move onto Arizona.

And..just remember Saints fan......when your team was 6-0 a couple of years ago and finished 8-8. Anything can happen in this league...anytime for any reason so a little humility goes a long way on both sides

[quote user="HeNoBrees"]Yes Fbomb I wish I had your class. Reread the post and see that there is nothing gloating or ill will in it. Yall are so upset over this and angry and it ruined some of yalls week.
    [/quote]

No.......the point you've completely missed is that no one gives a **** what you think. You're here to gloat and nothing more. You have no other reason to be here. Some of us, including me, have moved on already. The presence of an a-hole is what's causing my reaction.

[/quote]karma baby, cannot wait! Dont forget to come back then ginger!
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul