+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

I have extra Giants/Falcons tickets that I will sell at the price I bought them

If anyone's interested I got an offer for a free ticket from a friend with good seats so I can sell the tickets I got from ticketmaster

4 tickets in section 348 $142 each ill sell 2 or 4

I'll be in section 315 on the 40 yard line

Re: I have extra Giants/Falcons tickets that I will sell at the price I bought them

[quote user="Scarfacee71"]If anyone's interested I got an offer for a free ticket from a friend with good seats so I can sell the tickets I got from ticketmaster

I'll be in section 315 on the 40 yard line [/quote]

pm me so i have ur user name and ill get back to u tmrw. just to let u know i might be only able to offer u 120 each for two of em, if u want to take that offer much thanks. if not. i can understand...but spread the wealth u got one for free... kidding around with that last statement. its just these damn economic times suck money is hard to come by
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

Bench Player

Re: I have extra Giants/Falcons tickets that I will sell at the price I bought them

[quote user="Scarfacee71"]If anyone's interested I got an offer for a free ticket from a friend with good seats so I can sell the tickets I got from ticketmaster

I'll be in section 315 on the 40 yard line [/quote]

ill be over in 313

might be interested would appreciate if you could pm me the details thanks!

BOOM!!!

Bench Player

I was in 312 last week, had an offer for 313 this week.

Wish I never bought tickets. Got 2 offers to the game I didn't see coming.

would you care to disclose row number? ty

BOOM!!!

My birthday is tomorrow, it'll be real nice if my wife can buy me some damn tickets. It sucks to have a B-Day so close to Christmas and New Years. You feel like giving me a present? Lol

Bench Player

Yea they specifics are:

348, row 9, seats 15-18

They're electronic so paypal and email would be easiest but I can meet and do cash if necessary

Bench Player

tell you wife to hop on this thread and buy my tickets from me

check ur pm
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."