+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Hey Giants Fans...

Hey Giants Fans... Just stopping by to say Hello and I'm LOVING you guys being 0-6... That's all. LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    Enjoy your one season of being first in the division, we will be back next year go take it back where it belongs. you guys will choke anyway lol so no biggie, have fun with your loser QB

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    Enjoy your one season of being first in the division, we will be back next year go take it back where it belongs. you guys will choke anyway lol so no biggie, have fun with your loser QB
    You Mad Bro? Hey you guys might still be able to get hot and win 10 in a row.... NOT Hahahahehhehheh

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys037 View Post
    You Mad Bro? Hey you guys might still be able to get hot and win 10 in a row.... NOT Hahahahehhehheh
    wasn't to long ago that you and the Pillsbury Dough Boy lost what seemed to be every game before he got fired. And your new regime hasn't done all that hot. Happened to the Eagles Dream team to. Now its the giants turn. Enjoy it. I know I will when the giants are picking all seven rounds in prob the Top 5... if not better...
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned

Finally Dallas can win the division, just had to wait for a bad season from the giants, you guys can't do **** unless the giants suck. You can have this year buddy, next year we will be back and we want the division back, your borrowing it for the year unless the eagles steal it or you choke it away

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    Finally Dallas can win the division, just had to wait for a bad season from the giants, you guys can't do **** unless the giants suck. You can have this year buddy, next year we will be back and we want the division back, your borrowing it for the year unless the eagles steal it or you choke it away
    C'mon man. I KNOW you didn't just start watching football in 2013.

All-Pro
    I think we will keep bumping this Thread all season. You may have awakened a sleeping Giant with your Post and jinxed your Cowboys at the same time.. Since you made this Statement the giants have won two of the ten in a row you mockingly predicted. Were they pretty? NO, not at all. Will they win 8 more in a row? Highly unlikely.

But a little improvement each week while winning ugly can help a team gain momentum and start believing in themselves and you know what the giants have done in the past when that happens.. This much is for sure.. The giants just won the only Away game they have in five weeks time. They have a bye week coming up to heal up some hurting bodies. They then have three home games in a row... Dallas on the Other hand lost one of the 3 away games they have in next five weeks while having only one home game and their bye..

Can you imagine if when the giants host Dallas in the last game of this set in 4 weeks the giants playing for a share of first place (only two games out after Sundays Dallas debacle) which was unthinkable when you made your thread... I think there's a lot of people in Dallas right now a bit concerned.. Can you imagine if this easy Home win you have coming up turns into the Adrain Peterson Show with him rushing for over 200 yards and catching out of backfield for another 75 or so ( Like what megatron did to you with his 329) and Minny pulls a huge upset?? What then? I tell you what.. You get to travel down to New Orleans and try and win in that Dome of Horror, thats what... Lol.. Good luck holding onto first place in the NFCLeast. And thanks for your post. You may have predicted the future.. Will see!!
    Last edited by miked1958; 10-30-2013 at 05:42 AM.

4-New York Giants!!!!!

All-Pro
    This needs to be bumped so Cowboys037 can respond to my Post above. Or any other Cowboys fan for that matter

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    This needs to be bumped so Cowboys037 can respond to my Post above. Or any other Cowboys fan for that matter
    I did read your post and I have to agree with you(I'm worried, Is that what you wanted to hear?)... Also I did come back and apologized for posting such stupid thread... You guys have Tom Coughlin we have that Stupid A** red headed idiot for coach who couldn't manage a game if his life depended on it. Also our Defense is losing starters left to right. Both of our starting safeties are hurt, our CB Claiborne is down(not like he was making a difference anyways) and D-Ware is still out and might not be a 100% until God knows when.... All that said I like my crow cold and raw.

Frankly, I think Dallas is going to win the next 2 games. They do very well against the Saints for some strange reason, while the Saints crush us!