+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Giants Fans...

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    It goes both ways.. Giants fans dish it out, we got to be able to take it as well. But you are right.. Things can turn around quickly.. For the Giants, not quick enough. Best of luck to Dallas, they seem pretty banged up.
    Thanks, we will need it. Dallas is one more DL injury away from disaster.

I like talking smack as the next guy but at least make sure it is warranted, Dallas is tinkering on the edge and karma can be....well you know

Quote Originally Posted by tabascocat View Post
    Thanks, we will need it. Dallas is one more DL injury away from disaster.

I like talking smack as the next guy but at least make sure it is warranted, Dallas is tinkering on the edge and karma can be....well you know
    Best thing for you guys is having a few wins in your pocket, no one is going to run away with this division... Sad to think this division was the bread and butter of the NFL a short time ago, now its a laughing stock..

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    It goes both ways.. Giants fans dish it out, we got to be able to take it as well. But you are right.. Things can turn around quickly.. For the Giants, not quick enough. Best of luck to Dallas, they seem pretty banged up.
    I'm glad to see a giants fan who appreciates a little smack talk or at least tolerates it, unlike my so called Cowboys bro.(Who is probably a bandwagon fan from New York or God knows where) who enjoys sucking Jerrah's pelotas(balls)... with cowboy fans like this, maybe you giants fans aren't that bad, you seem to stick together .... Anyways Go Cowboys(At least for the real fans)

So little kid You're gonna wait until Our team is actually doing good and winning to talk smack? You are a coward and don't deserve to be a fan of our team. I'll talk smack and sh** even if we were 0-16, Cause I'm a true fan of my team!!!!!! Go Cowboys!!! Hope Giants go winless!!!
    Last edited by Cowboys037; 10-17-2013 at 02:38 AM.

You make us normal Dallas fans look like morons. Guess what? We aren't that good either, things can turn quickly.

Normal fans? lol... where you from kid? Are you a bandwagon fan from up north or Mejico? LOL... Go cheer for another team cause you ain't worthy of this Texas Cowboys pride that fans here cherish!!!! Go Cowboys!!!
    Last edited by Cowboys037; 10-17-2013 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys037 View Post
    So little kid You're gonna wait until Our team is actually doing good and winning to talk smack? You are a coward and don't deserve to be a fan of our team. I'll talk smack and sh** even if we were 0-16, Cause I'm a true fan of my team!!!!!! Go Cowboys!!! Hope Giants go winless!!!
    Have you ever tried talking smack talking your winless team before? It's not as easy as it looks, and we now know from experience...
    Andre the Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    Finally Dallas can win the division, just had to wait for a bad season from the giants, you guys can't do **** unless the giants suck. You can have this year buddy, next year we will be back and we want the division back, your borrowing it for the year unless the eagles steal it or you choke it away
    C'mon man. I KNOW you didn't just start watching football in 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys037 View Post
    I So little kid You're gonna wait until Our team is actually doing good and winning to talk smack? You are a coward and don't deserve to be a fan of our team. I'll talk smack and sh** even if we were 0-16, Cause I'm a true fan of my team!!!!!! Go Cowboys!!! Hope Giants go winless!!!
    Been a fan probably longer than you have been alive. You are clearly the kid yourself. I won't come on here when/if we win the division and post stupid taunts like Giants suck, etc etc.

Go back to your trailer in the middle of nowhere Texas and prepare, I hear a tornado is coming! Of course, finish your shift at Burger King first.

Quote Originally Posted by tabascocat View Post
    You make us normal Dallas fans look like morons. Guess what? We aren't that good either, things can turn quickly.
    I like this guy

1 playoff win in 17 years.... YAWN :-)

Romo the franchise, lol

Jerry the Owner... lol

Enjoy it.

Witten and Wares window is closing quick.

We already got 2 for us in this era.

Where are yours?

+ Reply to Thread