+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    That was another epic choke job. Loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys037 View Post
    Hey Giants fans Congrats On your 2 game winning streak. I'm sorry for coming on here and making a complete idiot of myself. My team sucks and I know we don't have what it takes to get anywhere.
    Hey man no worries, at least there are reasonable cowboys fans out there. Can't say the same about Philthy...

By the way, I know it made it harder on the Giants since it put you one more game ahead, but thanks for punching the Eagles in the mouth last week. I don't care who does it, every time that ****hole suffers a loss, it restores a little hope for humanity...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

I want to thank the dallas d for giving up 300+ yards to calvin johnson alone, it really helped me win in fantasy this week

Banned
    hey guys wanna hear a choke?

Dallas Cowboys

corny i know. GO GIANTS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys037 View Post
    Hey Giants fans Congrats On your 2 game winning streak. I'm sorry for coming on here and making a complete idiot of myself. My team sucks and I know we don't have what it takes to get anywhere.
    Ya that was pretty stupid, I don't except your apology lol.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Ya that was pretty stupid, I don't except your apology lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    That was another epic choke job. Loved it.
    The people making decisions in this organization just don't understand that it's not 1992 anymore.

Yes. A team can go a full 80 yards in under a minute with no timeouts... especially if you're missing a good portion of your secondary and defensive line and the leagues best WR is on the other side.

It's like they didn't learn that, yes, Calvin Johnson makes hailmarys a viable and high percentage option.

Should have taken a knee on 3rd down-- you can't fumble or commit a penalty on such a play and we weren't going to get the first down anyway.

But since we did run, and commit a stupid penalty, we should have burned Schwartz for declining the penalty and letting us have 4th and 5. Go for it, end the game. The risk outweighs the reward.

I, a guy who hasn't played football in over 10 years, am a better game manager than Garrett. It's pathetic.

If I was Dez Bryant I would've taken my frustration out on that idiot Tyron Smith. Horrible, Horrible Penalty.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    If I was Dez Bryant I would've taken my frustration out on that idiot Tyron Smith. Horrible, Horrible Penalty.
    Horrible, moronic penalty, but again... why put your guy in that position if you're the head coach?

It's 3rd and 15ish, the other team has no timeouts. The only way they can get back into the game is a turnover or a penalty to stop the clock, which you risk if you run the ball.

So where's the gain with running the ball here? It's not like you're going to pick up 15 running the ball when the defense has stopped the run all day and knows it's the only play you have available at that point.

A QB kneel takes just as much time off the clock with an incredibly lower risk.

Answer: You'd have to be an idiot to call a run.

Jason Garrett is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Horrible, moronic penalty, but again... why put your guy in that position if you're the head coach?

It's 3rd and 15ish, the other team has no timeouts. The only way they can get back into the game is a turnover or a penalty to stop the clock, which you risk if you run the ball.

So where's the gain with running the ball here? It's not like you're going to pick up 15 running the ball when the defense has stopped the run all day and knows it's the only play you have available at that point.

A QB kneel takes just as much time off the clock with an incredibly lower risk.

Answer: You'd have to be an idiot to call a run.

Jason Garrett is an idiot.
    Now you know how hated Herman Edwards is in the New York area...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.